This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

2013 too soon to unveil FINAL FANTASY XV?

#1AgitoXIIIPosted 1/4/2013 12:14:04 AM
We all know SE has a terrible track record of announcing games far too long b4 they actual release, while still having multiple other FF projects in the works. We saw the Luminous Engine last year with Agni's Philosophy almost teasing us a brand new main installment.

So what if SE at E3 this year unveiled FFXV at with STILL no more concrete info on Versus/Type - 0 etc. Tho we know FFXIV: ARR and LR: FFXIII are coming this year. How would you feel?

I personally want SE to move on to the next main installment of the series so bad, but there are still major FF projects that need to release. I'd love to see XV but let's face it, Type - 0, Versus, ARR are big FF projects that warrant FF fans attention just as well as any new installment. We don't quite know how GOOD they'll actually be in the end, but yea..

Thoughts????
---
FINAL FANTASY XV
Please be a great game, we need you to be one.
#2echa_OnePosted 1/4/2013 12:15:00 AM
I want SE to never unveil any of their games until the release date.
---
3 things I dislike before a game release:
The wait, the haters and the trolls
#3plasticman13Posted 1/4/2013 12:15:06 AM
How would I feel? The exact same way I've felt about SE and anything SE related for the past 6 years.
---
For the latest news on Final Fantasy Versus XIII with interviews, e-mails, etc. with the development staff, please visit:
http://bit.ly/g917a5
#4servb0tsPosted 1/4/2013 12:16:54 AM
If FFXV is going to PS4, than I won't be playing it.
---
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3
-PS3 FFXIV ARR 2.0 Day 1 Buy I can't wait to maxout Summoner
#5RetroFanGirlPosted 1/4/2013 12:19:13 AM
servb0ts posted...
If FFXV is going to PS4, than I won't be playing it.

Why not, you can always resell it lmao.
---
Hi.
#6jrr18Posted 1/4/2013 12:20:16 AM
If those morons take a year to make a 10 minite tech demo then I perdict a release date of 2113.
---
Victory over the 2013 zombie apocalypse through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#7Junpei_StupeiPosted 1/4/2013 1:57:11 AM(edited)
They haven't released those 3 Final Fantasy games for the PS3 yet, and now they plan to announce another one?

That is too much...

---
I think I bought the wrong console this gen.
#8matt091282Posted 1/4/2013 1:54:01 AM
Versus (yes, the game WILL come out lol) will be the last FF PS3 game (my opinion), FF15 will be next gen. Although they might change Versus to XIV as there have been rumors of Versus now apparently being a title that could be subject to change.
#9AgitoXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 2:00:17 AM
matt091282 posted...
Versus (yes, the game WILL come out lol) will be the last FF PS3 game (my opinion), FF15 will be next gen. Although they might change Versus to XIV as there have been rumors of Versus now apparently being a title that could be subject to change.

There is already a FFXIV. -.-

Versus will stay Versus, they won't turn it into a maniline FF. Period.
---
FINAL FANTASY XV
Please be a great game, we need you to be one.
#10zUkUuPosted 1/4/2013 2:02:13 AM
AgitoXIII posted...
matt091282 posted...

There is already a FFXIV. -.-

Versus will stay Versus, they won't turn it into a maniline FF. Period.

and you base that statement on what?

versus needs to be freed from the XIII stigma. square knows too well (but still ignores it) that XIII isn't that highly seen. it would only hurt the sales.