This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Most Manly Woman in the Final Fantasy Series.

#21nonexistingheroPosted 1/4/2013 2:50:36 AM
Phophenomenon posted...
Rikku followed by Tidus

..... and no Lightning is not manly.

Yes, Lightning is pretty manly. Rikku is too cute to be manly.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#22XMonkeySniperXPosted 1/4/2013 2:51:36 AM
Kuja, hands down.
---
PSN: MasamuneMonkey
"I'm the warrior of love and rage, Black Frost!"
#23XenobowPosted 1/4/2013 2:54:30 AM
Lightny
---
Lost Odyssey
#24nsf2playPosted 1/4/2013 2:59:08 AM(edited)
Beatrix

btw Tidus isn't manly at all.
And Rikku is just a guy in drag.
#25HorrorSindicatePosted 1/4/2013 3:21:45 AM
If you associate being a Psychopath with being Manly there's always Selphie...

and yeah Tidus isn't Manly as man or even for a woman.

Terra starts to exert Masculine traits once she Awakens and finds purpose. Until then though she's a maiden in distress.
---
I've seen the future, baby: it is murder
#26blankempathyPosted 1/4/2013 3:24:06 AM
HorrorSindicate posted...

Terra starts to exert Masculine traits once she Awakens and finds purpose. Until then though she's a maiden in distress.

um not really. She starts to exhibit the traits of a mother who wants to protect her kids since well thats basically why she decides to fight again. To protect the next generation.
---
SSBB Emp FC - 4983-4589-2680 Southern Californian Brawler
#27HorrorSindicatePosted 1/4/2013 3:28:42 AM
blankempathy posted...

um not really. She starts to exhibit the traits of a mother who wants to protect her kids since well thats basically why she decides to fight again. To protect the next generation.

In FF Context that's about as manly as the women get... Pretty much all the Females in FF I can think of have almost zero masculine or strong traits. At least when she goes in to Mother Bear mode she becomes protective and Assertive which in general is more than most FF Women I can think.
---
#28blankempathyPosted 1/4/2013 3:34:15 AM
blankempathy posted...

In FF Context that's about as manly as the women get... Pretty much all the Females in FF I can think of have almost zero masculine or strong traits. At least when she goes in to Mother Bear mode she becomes protective and Assertive which in general is more than most FF Women I can think.

You're kidding right? Aerith was confident and assertive and so was Tifa. Hell she was even protective of Cloud. Celes has also picked herself up plenty of times. Men and women in the ff universe have all had their own internal struggles but none really needed babysitting more then the other for extended periods of times except for a few.
---
SSBB Emp FC - 4983-4589-2680 Southern Californian Brawler
#29HorrorSindicatePosted 1/4/2013 3:36:04 AM
blankempathy posted...
blankempathy posted...

You're kidding right? Aerith was confident and assertive and so was Tifa. Hell she was even protective of Cloud. Celes has also picked herself up plenty of times. Men and women in the ff universe have all had their own internal struggles but none really needed babysitting more then the other for extended periods of times except for a few.

Aerith and Tifa leaned on Cloud, Celes collapses at one point into Locke...
---
#30SpurnerPosted 1/4/2013 12:16:25 PM
Aerith and Tifa leaned on Cloud, Celes collapses at one point into Locke...

Are they not entitled to moments of weakness? The men don't always stand alone. Cloud wouldn't have made it very far without Zack dragging his ass along.