This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

POLL: How do you BUY your games?

#1Jx1010Posted 1/4/2013 4:26:31 AM
Select - Results (110 votes)
Brand New (On Release date)
33.64% (37 votes)
Brand New (On price drop)
41.82% (46 votes)
Used
24.55% (27 votes)
This poll is now closed.
go
#2killakPosted 1/4/2013 4:29:15 AM
Brand new on release
Brand new on price drop
Used
---
..you're supposed to put spoilers when you talk about the color of the sky. some people haven't seen it yet. - llaW_Enots
#3Biezulbub669Posted 1/4/2013 4:30:55 AM
I never buy used. I don't want other people's used garbage. I'd rather buy brand new garbage lolz o_O

Plus I have the money to blow so it ain't no thangggg. So Sony putting anti-used game technology in the PS4 is no problem with me because I buy all my games brand spanking NEW!
---
PSN - BiezulbubBill69
http://www.youtube.com/user/biezulbub669
#4gtaking5Posted 1/4/2013 4:35:05 AM
Brand new on release
Brand new on price drop
Used

Ya gotta make a poll like this more varied. Add something like "In my underwear covered in cooking oil" or some s***
---
You fell in love, but then you just fell apart like a kick in the head
You're an X-Kid and you know the reason, got started again
#5Nikos_the_greatPosted 1/4/2013 4:35:26 AM
I never buy used, but it can go both ways for the first 2 choices, depending on the game.
---
If waving goodbye to your turds as they flush is wrong, I don't want to be right.
#6temgunPosted 1/4/2013 4:35:58 AM
You had to make a poll? Everyone has bought games new on release date at some point if they really want the game. Then again everyone has bought games later when their price has dropped. Then again everyone has bought a game used if it's not available to be purchased as new. Game being available only used mostly concerns Nintendo consoles though, since they think it's smart to make an extremely limited print of everything, but PS360 has it as well.
---
BROCCOLI COCONUT HOT DOG
#7fisheye11Posted 1/4/2013 4:46:27 AM
how about brand new a few days or weeks after release? thats the option i would have picked.

:V
---
PSASBR Main: Fat Princess
Borderlands 2: Axton LVL 50
#8tmons78Posted 1/4/2013 4:47:35 AM
With money.

(wasn't a choice for all 3, so I went with this)
#9AsucaHayashiPosted 1/4/2013 4:47:52 AM
digitally and on sale.
---
If console gaming is so cheap then why do I have to spend $600~ in order to play Super Mario Galaxy, Uncharted 3 and Halo 3?
#10Shadowbird_RHPosted 1/4/2013 4:50:14 AM
Depends. I try not to buy too many games, after all, my backlog is only getting bigger, but games that are either especially appealing, have an appealing special offer, or are likely to become rare, I'll purchase as near to release as possible. Other games may get put off for a long time on account of other purchases or absent mindedness, or I may not discover an interesting game until years after release, and under those situations, buying new may not be an option within reason.
---
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR