This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

POLL: Do you think Gamestop's opened/unsealed games are USED or BRAND NEW?

#161agrissaPosted 1/4/2013 12:32:08 PM
este914 posted...
k I'm done here, good day gentlemen

Considering that you've already won the argument, it is indeed a good time leave.
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
#162jubjub360Posted 1/4/2013 12:33:00 PM
este914 posted...

I gotta head to work myself. Later guys.
---
Wanna see a professional spinner?http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64907080 look at zuuku specifically!
http://i.imgur.com/JF8gG.jpg
#163theshovellerPosted 1/4/2013 12:34:01 PM
este914 posted...

I'm done, too. I mean, it's obvious nobody's budging. There's no real "debate" going on - just circle arguments. And they don't even matter, because if someone wants it, they're going to buy it. If they don't, then they won't. Terminology matters zilch in the end result. It's "are you going to pay $60 for this game in this condition."
#164PigfartsPosted 1/4/2013 12:37:16 PM
jubjub360 posted...
Pigfarts posted...
este914 posted...
Yea I agree, it doesnt matter WHERE you got it from, if the product is still in BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED UNUSED condition it is still "brand new" - regardless of how many people have handled it or however long amount of time has passed

yes agreed, and jub here is argueing that if they take the plastic off its still new. He's also thinks its gamestop policy to open all wrapped games after a certain period if they didn't sell, and stil consider them new.

You should go back and read some of the stuff he wrote. its EPIC.

Weird because I'm not paying for the plastic wrap. I'm paying for the case manual and game.

Lol at not presenting a valid argument pig.

funny, im not paying for the cardboard my computer came in either, ask a toy collector how much an OPENed starwars doll is vs and UNOPENed. The fact of the matter is you buy used stuff as new and you think you are getting a bargin.

Everything I said was valid, the gamestop employee proved my point, you can not just admit defeat.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#165jubjub360Posted 1/4/2013 12:39:07 PM
Pigfarts posted...
jubjub360 posted...
Pigfarts posted...
este914 posted...
Yea I agree, it doesnt matter WHERE you got it from, if the product is still in BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED UNUSED condition it is still "brand new" - regardless of how many people have handled it or however long amount of time has passed

yes agreed, and jub here is argueing that if they take the plastic off its still new. He's also thinks its gamestop policy to open all wrapped games after a certain period if they didn't sell, and stil consider them new.

Weird because I'm not paying for the plastic wrap. I'm paying for the case manual and game.

funny, im not paying for the cardboard my computer came in either, ask a toy collector how much an OPENed starwars doll is vs and UNOPENed. The fact of the matter is you buy used stuff as new and you think you are getting a bargin.

Everything I said was valid, the gamestop employee proved my point, you can not just admit defeat.

I won't admit defeat some someone who butchers a post that clearly states for some just to make a point that in the grand scheme of things makes him wrong. Derp on your part.

Lol at using analogies that don't fit. Learn to debate.
---
Wanna see a professional spinner?http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64907080 look at zuuku specifically!
#166jubjub360Posted 1/4/2013 12:40:55 PM(edited)
Pigfarts posted...
killak posted...
over-reacting a bit there buddy

Yeah I know. It's just that there are some incredibly stupid people out there, and they multiply.

yes and you are one of them. The guy was making a comparison that gamestop will not take a game back as new if you pull the plastic off, yet they will sell the game as new if THEY pull the plastic off.

I pray for this fool, to be hit by a car...

And this is one of the reasons why nothing you've said is valid since you pretty much hoped for ill will on someone because they don't agree with your dumb logic.

Last post by the way since, like I said before, you need to learn to debate.
---
#167agrissaPosted 1/4/2013 12:44:08 PM
jubjub360 posted...
Pigfarts posted...
jubjub360 posted...
Pigfarts posted...
este914 posted...

I won't admit defeat some someone who butchers a post that clearly states for some just to make a point that in the grand scheme of things makes him wrong. Derp on your part.

Lol at using analogies that don't fit. Learn to debate.

LOL look at this guy he said he was leaving and yet he comes back to get the last word in. Too bad you only made yourself look worse. He already proved you wrong. Say stuff like "derp", ironically, only shows you have no intelligent argument. The point was that the shrink wrap DOES matter. Because that's the commonly accepted way of differentiating between opened VS unopened, new VS used. And we've already know that opened means used, so yeah it matters A LOT.

Why is it that the ppl horrible at debates loves starting them the most?
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
#168PigfartsPosted 1/4/2013 12:45:18 PM
jubjub360 posted...
Pigfarts posted...
killak posted...
over-reacting a bit there buddy

Yeah I know. It's just that there are some incredibly stupid people out there, and they multiply.

yes and you are one of them. The guy was making a comparison that gamestop will not take a game back as new if you pull the plastic off, yet they will sell the game as new if THEY pull the plastic off.

I pray for this fool, to be hit by a car...

And this is one of the reasons why nothing you've said is valid since you pretty much hoped for ill will on someone because they don't agree with your dumb logic.

There were 2-3 other quotes which I cut out to save space. Hes first post he said the same thing about the TC. For real man stop setting up strawmen to attack. You don't have to admit defeat fine, like the other guy said YOU can believe what YOU want, but the world thinks something different, as does the place you are defending.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#169agrissaPosted 1/4/2013 12:49:26 PM(edited)
jubjub360 posted...

Says the guy who is by far the worst debater I've seen on these boards. That's saying a lot.

I suggest everyone put this guy on their ignore lists. Seriously, he post solely to argue and troll. This guy is Crimson Jr (maybe even an alt). And he can argue about anything since he doesn't care about facts and logic....he just makes up stuff and then call ppl wrong.
---
#170OMGWYATTPosted 1/4/2013 1:13:24 PM
The last time I went to gamestop, they didn't even give me the option of buying a new game. I just assumed it would be new, and I didn't notice until I'd already bought it. I didn't particularly mind, since I was buying an older game anyways, but it's the principle. I hope Sony does implement the Console ID and put these scumbags out of business.