This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

POLL: Do you think Gamestop's opened/unsealed games are USED or BRAND NEW?

#201hikari198Posted 1/7/2013 12:29:33 AM
I refuse to buy opened games being sold as new. They obviously played them(they're allowed to take a game home and return them within 3 days) and I'm paying 5 extra dollars for a used title. Also dislike the stupid stickers they put on the box so I just buy off Amazon or go to a M&P store.
---
Battlefield 3 Battlelog Stats
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/phys1calk1ller/stats/174731922/ps3/
#202killakPosted 1/7/2013 12:33:50 AM
I refuse to buy opened games being sold as new

Why though?
---
Before stooping to grammar correction, ask yourself.... "Am I really stuck with nothing to say?"
#203PigfartsPosted 1/7/2013 7:28:39 AM
killak posted...
o God... ur post just made me lose hope for humanity...

There was a lot in that post, care to clarify your point?

Note to all future posters who may read this: Quit with the vague responses, if you think you have a valid rebuttal, then do it, if you can..

Killiak,

What about the nice shiny sticker on the display model that says "59.99" is it still new? Would you give that game as a gift to someone on their birthday?

I would be embarrassed to give someone a pre opened gift. But since you're obviously a gamestop employee not point arguing. PS. I know more about business than you ever will.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#204vashtrichamPosted 1/7/2013 8:36:17 AM(edited)
Quote:I refuse to buy opened games being sold as new. They obviously played them(they're allowed to take a game home and return them within 3 days) and I'm paying 5 extra dollars for a used title. Also dislike the stupid stickers they put on the box so I just buy off Amazon or go to a M&P store.
@hikari198
No GS employes can not take home new games only used.

---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#205JackalPosted 1/7/2013 7:43:45 AM
Used.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak
#206secondhand1Posted 1/7/2013 8:35:23 AM
Pigfarts posted...

Killiak,

What about the nice shiny sticker on the display model that says "59.99" is it still new? Would you give that game as a gift to someone on their birthday?

I would be embarrassed to give someone a pre opened gift. But since you're obviously a gamestop employee not point arguing. PS. I know more about business than you ever will.

Uh-oh. Internet tough guy.
---
The inherent idiocy of youth often outweighs its many advantages.
#207este914Posted 1/7/2013 8:53:11 AM
How did this topic come back from the dead....nooooo.....
---
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only!
#208PigfartsPosted 1/7/2013 9:12:43 AM
secondhand1 posted...
Pigfarts posted...

Killiak,

Uh-oh. Internet tough guy.

I'm 6'5 and I bench 300...no but for real I'm an analyst I look into this kind of crap for work. no used game stuff, but how business work, and how to save on expenses and generate more revenue.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#209BeefEasterPosted 1/7/2013 9:48:17 AM
used
#210secondhand1Posted 1/7/2013 9:49:48 AM
Pigfarts posted...
I'm 6'5 and I bench 300...no but for real I'm an analyst I look into this kind of crap for work. no used game stuff, but how business work, and how to save on expenses and generate more revenue.

So because you're analyst for a company that crunches numbers all day in an effort to drive down costs and maximize profits for said company, you know more about business - more specifically, businesses that aren't your business - than anyone else?

You're an analyst. Perhaps you should get over yourself.
---
The inherent idiocy of youth often outweighs its many advantages.