This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Have you bought less used games this gen

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Have you bought less used games this gen

User Info: Neonwarrior1243

Neonwarrior1243
4 years ago#21
ShadowSkill11 posted...
I don't buy used games.

Not even when all that's left at a decent price is used games? That's what most of my used games last gen were, games that I never saw new and rarely saw being sold even used. Even this gen 1 game I bought used was double the price new since it was a Japanese game(25$ used 55$ new).

User Info: Donomega

Donomega
4 years ago#22
When I buy a used game its usually for an older system, I believe the only used game I've purchased in the last 6-7 months was Castlevania for the PC Engine

User Info: PStrife

PStrife
4 years ago#23
Less, until recently that is. Used has increased ever since publishers like EA, Tecmo-Koei and Sony have embraced annoying online passes and gimped out products over the last two years. Thus I buy used out of the adrenaline rush known as spite.

Now they have lost a sale under normal circumstances. So how do they plan to win me back? I ain't going online with their titles nor am I buying any DLC.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Have you bought less used games this gen

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived