This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Holy hell the GoW Ascension Multi is absolutely HORRIBLE!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Holy hell the GoW Ascension Multi is absolutely HORRIBLE!!!

User Info: gucciburrr

gucciburrr
3 years ago#1
Why the hell would they do this? Total waste of time and resources. Awful netcode which effects everything from basic attacks to simple grappling. A capture the flag mode which is just blatantly out of place. I honestly can't name ONE positive thing about this beta. The community will be dead after two weeks. Watch. I honestly don't know whats up with multiplayer these days. From Battlefield 3 to Black Ops 2, it's just disappointment after disappointment.
Man I hate bein SOOOOOOOOBA!!!!!!

User Info: ComfortablySad

ComfortablySad
3 years ago#2
gucciburrr posted...
Why the hell would they do this? Total waste of time and resources. Awful netcode which effects everything from basic attacks to simple grappling. A capture the flag mode which is just blatantly out of place. I honestly can't name ONE positive thing about this beta. The community will be dead after two weeks. Watch. I honestly don't know whats up with multiplayer these days. From Battlefield 3 to Black Ops 2, it's just disappointment after disappointment.

So they can sell online passes. $$$
Teenage angst has paid off well, now I'm bored and old.

User Info: jrr18

jrr18
3 years ago#3
Why did you buy a god of war game for the multipalyer? That's like buying a COD game for an deep meaningful story.
Victory over the 2013 zombie apocalypse through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101

User Info: Stealthlys

Stealthlys
3 years ago#4
jrr18 posted...
Why did you buy a god of war game for the multipalyer? That's like buying a COD game for an deep meaniful story.

User Info: ManuKesna

ManuKesna
3 years ago#5
the beta was amazing
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna

User Info: nclrwntr

nclrwntr
3 years ago#6
You mean to tell me that a BETA has bugs/bad netcode/balance issues? Say it ain't so!!!!!!!

User Info: SoleilArclion

SoleilArclion
3 years ago#7
Stealthlys posted...
jrr18 posted...
Why did you buy a god of war game for the multipalyer? That's like buying a COD game for an deep meaniful story.

So the real question is, why did THEY make a GoW with MP.

User Info: gucciburrr

gucciburrr
3 years ago#8
jrr18 posted...

This a joke? The game isn't out yet, genius. Did you miss the word "beta" in my post???
Man I hate bein SOOOOOOOOBA!!!!!!

User Info: nclrwntr

nclrwntr
3 years ago#9
SoleilArclion posted...
Stealthlys posted...
jrr18 posted...

So the real question is, why did THEY make a GoW with MP.

Because they thought that giving people more options would be a good thing. Boy are they dumb. Right?

User Info: gamestop27

gamestop27
3 years ago#10
I feel sorry high profile single player franchises in this day and age.
Evolution is not true, I've had a dog for 14 years and its still a dog no change into a cat.~XTrEaMkILlA227
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Holy hell the GoW Ascension Multi is absolutely HORRIBLE!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived