This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Holy hell the GoW Ascension Multi is absolutely HORRIBLE!!!

#1gucciburrrPosted 1/4/2013 11:31:41 AM
Why the hell would they do this? Total waste of time and resources. Awful netcode which effects everything from basic attacks to simple grappling. A capture the flag mode which is just blatantly out of place. I honestly can't name ONE positive thing about this beta. The community will be dead after two weeks. Watch. I honestly don't know whats up with multiplayer these days. From Battlefield 3 to Black Ops 2, it's just disappointment after disappointment.
---
Man I hate bein SOOOOOOOOBA!!!!!!
#2ComfortablySadPosted 1/4/2013 11:34:08 AM
gucciburrr posted...
Why the hell would they do this? Total waste of time and resources. Awful netcode which effects everything from basic attacks to simple grappling. A capture the flag mode which is just blatantly out of place. I honestly can't name ONE positive thing about this beta. The community will be dead after two weeks. Watch. I honestly don't know whats up with multiplayer these days. From Battlefield 3 to Black Ops 2, it's just disappointment after disappointment.

So they can sell online passes. $$$
---
Teenage angst has paid off well, now I'm bored and old.
#3jrr18Posted 1/4/2013 11:35:39 AM(edited)
Why did you buy a god of war game for the multipalyer? That's like buying a COD game for an deep meaningful story.
---
Victory over the 2013 zombie apocalypse through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#4StealthlysPosted 1/4/2013 11:34:47 AM
jrr18 posted...
Why did you buy a god of war game for the multipalyer? That's like buying a COD game for an deep meaniful story.
#5ManuKesnaPosted 1/4/2013 11:34:56 AM
the beta was amazing
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#6nclrwntrPosted 1/4/2013 11:35:46 AM
You mean to tell me that a BETA has bugs/bad netcode/balance issues? Say it ain't so!!!!!!!
#7SoleilArclionPosted 1/4/2013 11:36:01 AM
Stealthlys posted...
jrr18 posted...
Why did you buy a god of war game for the multipalyer? That's like buying a COD game for an deep meaniful story.

So the real question is, why did THEY make a GoW with MP.
#8gucciburrr(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 11:37:15 AM
jrr18 posted...

This a joke? The game isn't out yet, genius. Did you miss the word "beta" in my post???
---
Man I hate bein SOOOOOOOOBA!!!!!!
#9nclrwntrPosted 1/4/2013 11:37:16 AM
SoleilArclion posted...
Stealthlys posted...
jrr18 posted...

So the real question is, why did THEY make a GoW with MP.

Because they thought that giving people more options would be a good thing. Boy are they dumb. Right?
#10gamestop27Posted 1/4/2013 11:37:51 AM
I feel sorry high profile single player franchises in this day and age.
---
Evolution is not true, I've had a dog for 14 years and its still a dog no change into a cat.~XTrEaMkILlA227