This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is the best way to meet girl gamers?

#1toastedmuffin89Posted 1/4/2013 12:10:53 PM(edited)
I don't mean in IRL.

Getting tired of playing with so many dudes all the time. It's a breakfast sausage of gaming.

I know the ratio of guy gamers to girl gamers is way off from what the video game industry try's to tell you.

They try to say out of everyone playing video games that girls make up like 40 something % of gamers. As far as I can tell that ratio is a off.

For like every 20 guys that game ill meet one girl gamer be it online for IRL.

I know this is probably the worst way to start by asking gamefaqs. I ask because I tried every way I know. When you randomly send PMs to girls on a gaming forum they think you're stalking them.

Also don't tell me about that stupid site that you pay to play with girl gamers. I just want to meet some friends who are girls that game so that I can have different conversations then I normally do.
#2SoleilArclionPosted 1/4/2013 12:08:45 PM
Play smart games.

Thief is a chick magnet.
#3lninjasoniclPosted 1/4/2013 12:10:50 PM
IDk, probably because out of that "40%" 20% are exclusively playing WOW
---
I once worked with a guy for three years and never learned his name. Best friend I ever had. We still never talk sometimes.
#4toastedmuffin89(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 12:15:55 PM
lninjasonicl posted...
IDk, probably because out of that "40%" 20% are exclusively playing WOW

I should start playing WOW again then. I played up till lynch king. I almost got this chick to have an affair and she was married to someone in the military. So naughty.
#5PangLaPosted 1/4/2013 12:39:58 PM
Play Maple Story. Tons of Asian girls play that game.
#6DocDeliciousPosted 1/4/2013 12:44:43 PM
toastedmuffin89 posted...
lynch king. So naughty.

---
Playing - Far Cry 3, Vanquish, Retro City Rampage, Valkyria Chronicles, Monster Hunter FU, Chrono Cross, Quantum Conundrum, Catherine
PSN: DocDelicious
#7nouseravailablePosted 1/4/2013 12:59:42 PM(edited)
Many girls in my work play games. Its more guitar hero and angry birst tho. Never met a girl that play oldschool lucas arts adventures.

PangLa posted...
Play Maple Story. Tons of Asian girls play that game.

I heard most of those a sea guys trying to get free stuff.

Wow, i fail.
---
"I dont have a daughter. But I cant let that stop me from sorting out her musical training." -why the lucky stiff
#8servb0tsPosted 1/4/2013 12:56:52 PM
Go to Arcades in Malls & Anime Convos. How I met mine.
---
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3
-PS3 FFXIV ARR 2.0 Day 1 Buy I can't wait to maxout Summoner
#9ShineboxerPosted 1/4/2013 12:58:15 PM
At conventions, all will do except maybe Gaymercon, but who knows? Maybe that will have even more girls.
#10Vince40Posted 1/4/2013 12:59:06 PM
Playstation Home........

huehuehue
---
I want something good to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Queens Of The Stoneage