This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is the best way to meet girl gamers?

#11Xx Parasite xXPosted 1/4/2013 1:02:59 PM
Buy an Xbox and some Halo. There is a reason the Spartan armor comes in pinks and purples.
---
Nurse Marcie: Do you like my body, Joey?
Joey: =)
#12SoleilArclionPosted 1/4/2013 1:05:03 PM
Xx Parasite xX posted...
Buy an Xbox and some Halo. There is a reason the Spartan armor comes in pinks and purples.

And that reason doesn't involve female breasts.
#13Shadow CloudPosted 1/4/2013 1:12:58 PM
LittleBigPlanet
BlazBlue
Resident Evil 6

I met female gamers from those games.
#14PaddyFinnLikePosted 1/4/2013 1:24:59 PM
I know quite a few women who plays games.

One was big into Final Fantasy, one Metroid, one COD, etc...

Most of them have a lot of negative experiences with online gaming though and so don't venture into it often.

And those that do often have to mute their mics and have a gender neutral name just to stop the sexual harassment that's pretty much inevitable.
#15RollingCradlePosted 1/4/2013 1:31:09 PM
Frequent lesbian bars.
#16mrsteveo29Posted 1/4/2013 1:37:04 PM
toastedmuffin89 posted...
lninjasonicl posted...
IDk, probably because out of that "40%" 20% are exclusively playing WOW

I should start playing WOW again then. I played up till lynch king. I almost got this chick to have an affair and she was married to someone in the military. So naughty.

you sound like a douche
#17Xx Parasite xXPosted 1/4/2013 1:38:18 PM
I see a lot of girls playing arcadey racing games too. Perhaps it's because games like Burnout Paradise don't have such a steep learning curve on the controls. Gas, brake, and steer is 99% of it.
---
Nurse Marcie: Do you like my body, Joey?
Joey: =)
#18toastedmuffin89(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 1:44:10 PM(edited)
mrsteveo29 posted...
lninjasonicl posted...

I should start playing WOW again then. I played up till lynch king. I almost got this chick to have an affair and she was married to someone in the military. So naughty.

you sound like a douche

Hey she was the one in her late twenties at the time. I was only like 18-19.

Not to mention I'm the single one. Had something happened she would be in the wrong more so as she was married. Not to mention our age difference. She was probably like 27 or so at the time I was like 18.

Not to mention half you guys here would do it with a married milf given the chance in a heart beat. Quit riding the high horse. I'm not looking for a girl online to marry. Just looking for a platonic relationship with some flirting.
#19Silver_FenyxPosted 1/4/2013 1:42:55 PM
mrsteveo29 posted...
lninjasonicl posted...

you sound like a douche

Hey she was the one in her late twenties at the time. I was only like 18-19.

Not to mention I'm the single one. Had something happened she would be in the wrong more so as she was married. Not to mention our age difference. She was probably like 27 or so at the time I was like 18.

Wrong is wrong, and no amount of justification can change that.
#20docholliday504Posted 1/4/2013 1:45:44 PM
My Firend Tiffany is a pretty big Final Fantasy fan. Its nice to have a female perspective on games.
---
Wii Number: 2350 5528 3593 6022
PSN ID: docholliday504 Gamertag: docholliday504 Now Playing...Madden 2013, Dark Souls, Halo 4