This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is the best way to meet girl gamers?

#21PopSmorePosted 1/4/2013 2:17:57 PM
honestly, PS Home.
#22toastedmuffin89(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 2:20:42 PM
PopSmore posted...
honestly, PS Home.

Why do you guys say PS home? Do a lot of girls hang out there compared to guys? Better ratio?
#23docholliday504Posted 1/4/2013 2:21:57 PM
toastedmuffin89 posted...
PopSmore posted...
honestly, PS Home.

Why do you guys say PS home? Do a lot of girls hang out there compared to guys? Better ratio?

A lot of guys pretending to be girls :p
---
Wii Number: 2350 5528 3593 6022
PSN ID: docholliday504 Gamertag: docholliday504 Now Playing...Madden 2013, Dark Souls, Halo 4
#24HenrySpencer10Posted 1/4/2013 2:23:17 PM
RollingCradle posted...
Frequent lesbian bars.

Hahhahaha. So true.
#25Vince40Posted 1/4/2013 3:30:34 PM
PopSmore posted...
honestly, PS Home.

It's a joke man.

But seriously. PS Home
---
I want something good to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Queens Of The Stoneage
#26the_great_tidusPosted 1/4/2013 3:31:51 PM
hot girls dont play games unless they are getting paid to.
---
Most Anticipated Games - Yakuza 5, Ni No Kuni, The Last of Us, Beyond, Castlevania LOS2, MGS rising, God of War Ascension, and FFX HD.
#27tiornysPosted 1/4/2013 3:39:39 PM
How do you meet female gamers online? Help transform the online environment to one that welcomes female gamers instead of being relentlessly hostile towards them. Among other benefits, that would cause more females to actually admit their gender instead of hiding it.

t~
#28toastedmuffin89(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 3:41:36 PM
tiornys posted...
How do you meet female gamers online? Help transform the online environment to one that welcomes female gamers instead of being relentlessly hostile towards them. Among other benefits, that would cause more females to actually admit their gender instead of hiding it.

t~

What do you think I'm trying to do? I'm just not very successful at it.
#29howdyneighbor25Posted 1/4/2013 3:43:19 PM
i flirt with girls on home all tjhe time :) havent had much like in real life tho
---
Pay Day. Let's roll!
Paladin of the Brotherhood of Toeh
#30PaladinrjaPosted 1/4/2013 3:45:15 PM
I don't mean in IRL.

Getting tired of playing with so many dudes all the time. It's a breakfast sausage of gaming.

I know the ratio of guy gamers to girl gamers is way off from what the video game industry try's to tell you.

They try to say out of everyone playing video games that girls make up like 40 something % of gamers. As far as I can tell that ratio is a off.

For like every 20 guys that game ill meet one girl gamer be it online for IRL.

I know this is probably the worst way to start by asking gamefaqs. I ask because I tried every way I know. When you randomly send PMs to girls on a gaming forum they think you're stalking them.

Also don't tell me about that stupid site that you pay to play with girl gamers. I just want to meet some friends who are girls that game so that I can have different conversations then I normally do.

Play games. Got tonnes of gaming gals on my friendlist. Never talk much unless I'm on chat in game. We're all playin' y'know?
So you'd be supprised anyway, how many you probably already know.
My two daughters game like mad things (my fault) not many pick'em for girls.