This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is the best way to meet girl gamers?

#31crazyman32Posted 1/4/2013 2:46:28 PM
Toke Jopic.I find topics like this funny and creepy at the same time.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#32DemonDog666Posted 1/4/2013 2:46:37 PM
Most girl gamers pretend to be guys online so they don't get harassed. The ratio isn't actually as bad as you think.
#33EternalskyPosted 1/4/2013 2:48:55 PM
toastedmuffin89 posted...
I don't mean in IRL.

Getting tired of playing with so many dudes all the time. It's a breakfast sausage of gaming.

I know the ratio of guy gamers to girl gamers is way off from what the video game industry try's to tell you.

They try to say out of everyone playing video games that girls make up like 40 something % of gamers. As far as I can tell that ratio is a off.

For like every 20 guys that game ill meet one girl gamer be it online for IRL.

I know this is probably the worst way to start by asking gamefaqs. I ask because I tried every way I know. When you randomly send PMs to girls on a gaming forum they think you're stalking them.

Also don't tell me about that stupid site that you pay to play with girl gamers. I just want to meet some friends who are girls that game so that I can have different conversations then I normally do.

Well, you do know that there are females on this site as well right.
I am one but you nor anyone else would believe me or would want me to take pictures. What is it that you would like to talk about and what type of games do you play?
#34nozomi429Posted 1/4/2013 2:53:02 PM
Some girls hide or pretend to be guys to avoid sexist persecution. I know a girl who does on websites, though she can't hide on MP with mic.
---
Spiders. Spinnen.
#35nonexistingheroPosted 1/4/2013 3:01:37 PM
Overal, more girls seem to play games than guys. But the grand majority of these girls only plays facebook games, flash game websites and mobile phone games. Last I read like 51% of the people who plays games are female.

Anyhow, on consoles that ratio is much lower. But there's still a good chunk that only plays stuff like Wii Sports, Wii Fit or Kinect games. Not counting those, as far as females go that actually play traditional games... I'd say males outnumber these types of gamers 10 to 1.

Anyway, if you just want some online girl gamers to play with, then just play online. You'll encounter some girls at some point. Just play normally with them and give them a good time. They'll be sure to befriend you. That's probably the best way.
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#36SayoriaPosted 1/4/2013 3:02:35 PM
Online, most I think like RPGs.... though I think most girls like SP games.

I think of a series, the best one is Pokemon.
---
Sailor Moon returns 2013! O_o
#37toastedmuffin89(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 3:04:44 PM
Motsu posted...
Online, most I think like RPGs.... though I think most girls like SP games.

I think of a series, the best one is Pokemon.

I'm the same I prefer SP games and RPGS.

Only because when you play online games they are dominated by aplha males. I think some of them take pleasure if they know they could make a girl cry.

Very mean people online IMO.
#38jaygoodPosted 1/4/2013 3:06:24 PM
howdyneighbor25 posted...
i flirt with girls on home all tjhe time :) havent had much like in real life tho

Those aren't girls...
---
Currently playing:Borderlands 2 (PS3)
GT/PSN: Quadrunner76
#39TehRYNOLPosted 1/4/2013 3:10:34 PM
I've noticed that girls tend to avoid pointing out that they're girls in a lot of online games.

MMO's seem to be exceptions though.
---
Official Gas Station of the Versus/Agito boards. | PSN: Gowow20
Not changing sig until Dr. Dre releases Detox! Started: October 13th 2009
#40tiornysPosted 1/4/2013 3:15:56 PM
nonexistinghero posted...
Anyway, if you just want some online girl gamers to play with, then just play online. You'll encounter some girls at some point. Just play normally with them and give them a good time.

This. Think of the people you game with as gamers. If they happen to also be girls, cool. Looking for "girl gamers" is a short step from treating girl gamers differently, which is a short step from problematic behaviors.

t~