This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is the best way to meet girl gamers?

#41ThatLaoGuyPosted 1/4/2013 4:19:46 PM
lol play anything with zombies. I meet tons of chicks on COD BO2 zombies or left 4 dead 2
---
Gamertag: That Lao Guy
#42toastedmuffin89(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 4:38:58 PM
tiornys posted...
nonexistinghero posted...
Anyway, if you just want some online girl gamers to play with, then just play online. You'll encounter some girls at some point. Just play normally with them and give them a good time.

This. Think of the people you game with as gamers. If they happen to also be girls, cool. Looking for "girl gamers" is a short step from treating girl gamers differently, which is a short step from problematic behaviors.

t~

Why would I treat them differently?

I don't get what you're trying to say. Even IRL lots of people prefer to have friends of the opposite sex. I'm not saying that's me.

All I'm saying is I want to make friends with some girls who play video games.
#43chaosflame108Posted 1/4/2013 4:45:47 PM
I should start playing WOW again then. I played up till lynch king. I almost got this chick to have an affair and she was married to someone in the military. So naughty.

Oh i want to hear the rest of this story. :3

I have like 6 girls on my friends list, and i met most of them from playing street fighter 4 and Soul calibur 4. It's really easy actually, just let the girl destroy you, and then msg how skilled and amazing they are. -__- Works every time. ;)

Although, there are some beasts on there, a close friend of mine whoops my ass in SC4 all the time.

Also........I DO NOT RECOMMEND Little big planet. Oh sure, I've met tons of girls on there, they just all happen to be 10-13 years old. -___-
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!
#44nonexistingheroPosted 1/4/2013 4:49:32 PM
And how is that a bad thing in any w*is shot by Chris Hansen*
---
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.
#45CyhortI82Posted 1/4/2013 5:03:32 PM
toastedmuffin89 posted...
I just want to meet some friends who are girls that game so that I can have different conversations then I normally do.

I don't think I've read a single sentence more filled with BS in my life that wasn't related to RL wang size.
---
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I believe in the Straight Edge Savior and the Mizziah I love DLC :)
#46knuxnolePosted 1/4/2013 5:04:57 PM
toastedmuffin89 posted...
I don't mean in IRL.

Getting tired of playing with so many dudes all the time. It's a breakfast sausage of gaming.

I know the ratio of guy gamers to girl gamers is way off from what the video game industry try's to tell you.

They try to say out of everyone playing video games that girls make up like 40 something % of gamers. As far as I can tell that ratio is a off.

For like every 20 guys that game ill meet one girl gamer be it online for IRL.

I know this is probably the worst way to start by asking gamefaqs. I ask because I tried every way I know. When you randomly send PMs to girls on a gaming forum they think you're stalking them.

Also don't tell me about that stupid site that you pay to play with girl gamers. I just want to meet some friends who are girls that game so that I can have different conversations then I normally do.

You get what you pay for.

Pay the fee to go on that site. It'll be worth it if that's what you REALLY want.

Or find a girl gamer convention or meetup group.
---
3DS FC: 4554-0309-4782
#47knuxnolePosted 1/4/2013 5:06:06 PM
The ratio is correct. However, girls aren't playing PS3. They are playing Bejeweled, Wii games, Iphone games, etc.
---
#48knuxnolePosted 1/4/2013 5:14:43 PM(edited)
Also, I'm assuming OP has to be a girl.

Cause if you're a guy, this will NEVER work. Unless you plan on dating a girl gamer, looking for a girl gamer for "friends" purposes will lead to failure

Plus, it'd be hilarious to see a guy go to a girl gamer convention looking for friends. He'd get laughed by all the girls(unless he is HOT, then they want to sleep with him!)
---
#49cmacinnisPosted 1/4/2013 5:15:25 PM
No where, because they are a myth...
---
"Tuam ipsam vive vitam quia tuam ipsam oppetes mortem" ---Live your own life, for you will die your own death
#50toastedmuffin89(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 5:16:18 PM
knuxnole posted...
Also, I'm assuming OP has to be a girl.

Cause if you're a guy, this will NEVER work. Unless you plan on dating a girl gamer, looking for a girl gamer for "friends" purposes will lead to failure

ill date them as well. I was just being more practical about it. Most people couldn't be in a long distance relationship.

It's not like I'm trying to meet a girl online and date them when their 10 plus states away.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to flirt though.

I guess the answer is obvious now. Else every guy would want the same thing.