This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is the best way to meet girl gamers?

#61HurrigangstaPosted 1/4/2013 7:06:44 PM
I've met several on Confrontation. One was even better than me. The most interesting one was a drunk girl, on her out-of-town boyfriend's account, faking orgasms for several rounds in a row.
#62Amy122Posted 1/4/2013 7:23:10 PM
Most of us women usually buy games that has a hot male main character in them. Some of us women enjoys the Final Fantasy Series cause mostly all of the men are hot and very few women that I do know also enjoys Assassin's Creed series along with Metal Gear, and Kingdom Hearts.
---
Ami-chan
#63toastedmuffin89(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 7:31:12 PM
Amy122 posted...
Most of us women usually buy games that has a hot male main character in them. Some of us women enjoys the Final Fantasy Series cause mostly all of the men are hot and very few women that I do know also enjoys Assassin's Creed series along with Metal Gear, and Kingdom Hearts.

MGS on PS1 is my favorite game of all time.

I happen to hate all the final fantasy's after FFX. Guess we can't be friends.
#64Amy122Posted 1/4/2013 7:37:34 PM
toastedmuffin89 posted...
Amy122 posted...

MGS on PS1 is my favorite game of all time.

I happen to hate all the final fantasy's after FFX. Guess we can't be friends.

Lol, it doesn't matter if you hate them or not. I enjoy making friends!! =)
---
Ami-chan
#65jjjbadboy_basicPosted 1/4/2013 7:40:14 PM
Singstar.

End of story.
#66JenniferTatePosted 1/4/2013 7:50:42 PM
PSN tag is PsionicDingo.
---
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth. - Mike Tyson
#67toastedmuffin89(Topic Creator)Posted 1/4/2013 8:06:36 PM
Trick question.
#68devastatorX2Posted 1/4/2013 8:10:02 PM(edited)
Be a genetically superior Alpha male in terms of looks.

they will come find you

---
Friends don't let friends be Leaf fans.
#69FormerlySOSPosted 1/4/2013 8:23:57 PM
toastedmuffin89 posted...
You seem to be missing the point. I'm not just looking for girl gamers for the sake of nothing. I'm looking to be platonic friends with them so I don't have to hear them rage in online games games and crack sexual jokes all night. Not to mention it be nice to have friends who have the same interests as you do. With males that isn't a problem to find. Every guy I ever meant had similar interests else we probably wouldn't be friends.

It's not like I have no friends who are girls that play video games. It's just a preference of who I like and enjoy playing with.

As I said I know many people IRL like that. My x is a perfect example she prefers to be friends with males in general. Why I have no clue she probably doesn't get along as good with people of the same sex.

I think you missed my point, but thanks for showing me I'm wasting my time lol. I just stated I have 11 of what you're looking for and we're all friends. Some I just play the game with, others I can crack sexual jokes with -or 'flirt' if that makes you feel better- and we all have similar enough interests to enjoy each others company. I talk to them all -be it in the US, Canada, Portugal, or Norway- regularly enough outside of gaming because we're FRIENDS, which is A) not for nothing and B) the point I was making in the first place and clearly this isn't what you really want; not from the ones online, anyway. The whole way you're going about it is part of the reason most girls don't advertise their gender in online games. If you really were looking for that, everything I said in my previous post would help you achieve it.
---
FreeDelGado, SMA Clan Leader
New Age Old-School Elitist Gamer