This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Girl friend making me sell my ps3. Suggestion on games

#1howdyneighbor25Posted 1/4/2013 5:18:58 PM
The one I was tellin y'all about a couple weeks back (the OKC girl) She used to be a gamer but she said our new years resolution will to be stop. I'm kinda bummed about it but I love her so u know gotta please the lady haha :^) anyways I managed to get her to give me a few more weeks to play games, any gems I should play before on ps3. I've played some of the greats like the call of duty series and the assassin creeds
---
Pay Day. Let's roll!
Paladin of the Brotherhood of Toeh
#2SayoriaPosted 1/4/2013 5:20:00 PM
And soon comes the "ditch her" responses.
---
Sailor Moon returns 2013! O_o
#3WRRYYYYersPosted 1/4/2013 5:20:13 PM
Dump her.
---
GameFAQs, I...
http://i.imgur.com/nYv7n.jpg
#4justchill433Posted 1/4/2013 5:22:26 PM
And soon comes the "ditch her" responses.

If it's something he loves to do then she shouldn't take that from him. Clearly she's not the right person.
---
PSN: s1l3nt_x_cha0s GT: xziT4L3NTZx
*slips of cliff*
#5vu_cometPosted 1/4/2013 5:22:30 PM
Based on the way the gaming generation is heading, forget the games and marry her. :X
---
With your bad back, I don't think you should be picking up any girls.
I went ice fishing the other day and all I caught was a cold.
#6Legacy5Posted 1/4/2013 5:23:59 PM
the only reason you should give up games because of her is if you see being with her for a very long time. if not, she has no right to change you at all
---
PSN- beb_523 I am a Mets fan. http://youtu.be/g3dn2RanPQg
NY Mets will be World Series Champs. not changing this sig until they are. starting 2/23/10
#7brolynickPosted 1/4/2013 5:24:22 PM
You should stash handhelds all over the house so you can still play games when she's not around. Or dump her. Unless you're going to bang her more, then don't dump her. Bang her until you're tired. Then dump her.
---
Chris Jericho is better than God.
#8kitsune2222Posted 1/4/2013 5:31:28 PM
Why do u let her decide your resolution? Be a man and decide your own.
U could tell her to meet u half way thou. Dont play as much as before and spend time with her, then she'll be happy.
#9gtaking5Posted 1/4/2013 5:34:44 PM
Obvious answer is to stand up to that b****. Don't let a women control your life. Just tell her to f*** off and let you make your own decisions.
---
Dream Catcher, whats the matter? Where have all my dreams gone?
Nightmares and blank stares and thoughts of you, years have gone
#10vu_cometPosted 1/4/2013 5:35:35 PM
gtaking5 posted...
Obvious answer is to stand up to that b****. Don't let a women control your life. Just tell her to f*** off and let you make your own decisions.

Yeah, because that always works.
---
With your bad back, I don't think you should be picking up any girls.
I went ice fishing the other day and all I caught was a cold.