This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Girl friend making me sell my ps3. Suggestion on games

#141PaladinrjaPosted 1/5/2013 1:00:57 PM
Spirituous posted...
TC this is what you do.

You: I want us to go shopping today. You can use my credit card and buy as much as you like on it, because I love you.

Her: Freaks Out, & get's ready to go shopping.

Now let her grab as much stuff as she can, and when she get's to the counter to pay with you're credit card, take it away from her and say:

My (Our) New Years resolution is to stop wasteful shopping.

Then just walk away.

Statement Made
Manhood Intact
Misson Accomplished

What possible difference is that gonna make? All you're doing is changing the conditions of the problem. ie. being a c.
She'll just tell you to go eff yourself, simply because you escalated the problem into all out war. Did you not see he professed his love for her?
Western Women generally fail to understand men. No need to give them more reason to not want to.
Don't understand since when do men have such a hard time saying what they want?
#142SpirituousPosted 1/5/2013 1:24:08 PM
Paladinrja posted...
Spirituous posted...
TC this is what you do.

You: I want us to go shopping today. You can use my credit card and buy as much as you like on it, because I love you.

Her: Freaks Out, & get's ready to go shopping.

Now let her grab as much stuff as she can, and when she get's to the counter to pay with you're credit card, take it away from her and say:

My (Our) New Years resolution is to stop wasteful shopping.

Then just walk away.

Statement Made
Manhood Intact
Misson Accomplished

What possible difference is that gonna make? All you're doing is changing the conditions of the problem. ie. being a c.
She'll just tell you to go eff yourself, simply because you escalated the problem into all out war. Did you not see he professed his love for her?
Western Women generally fail to understand men. No need to give them more reason to not want to.
Don't understand since when do men have such a hard time saying what they want?

No, my example clearly shows that she is the one being an arse by demanding such a crazy thing. It's akin to a guy telling his girl she can't go shopping.
Real love is not somebody making decisions for you, & telling you what you can or can not enjoy. Anyone that does so, does not truly love you.

The "Dump Her" response is 100% right in this scenario.
#143knuxnolePosted 1/5/2013 1:24:54 PM
That girl needs to get bashed in the head.
---
3DS FC: 4554-0309-4782
#144PaladinrjaPosted 1/5/2013 1:41:04 PM
Spirituous posted...
No, my example clearly shows that she is the one being an arse by demanding such a crazy thing. It's akin to a guy telling his girl she can't go shopping.
Real love is not somebody making decisions for you, & telling you what you can or can not enjoy. Anyone that does so, does not truly love you.

The "Dump Her" response is 100% right in this scenario.

I agree totally but 2 wrongs don't make right. Adults are proud, they forget to forgive the way children can. Its a much better idea to stick to the point.
I'm pretty sure most gals would put a man into the 'as long as it lasts' basket over the 'for keeps' one, after pulling a stunt like that.
Wouldn't be about the shopping either. Just the humiliation.
#145lefty_guitarPosted 1/5/2013 1:48:50 PM
Dump her, cos soon she'll start cracking that whip
---
GT:l3fty gtr plyr
PSN:l3fty_gtr_plyr
#146howdyneighbor25(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 3:19:50 PM
knuxnole posted...
That girl needs to get bashed in the head.

watch ur mouth i dont care if this is the internet u dont talk about a women that way
---
Pay Day. Let's roll!
Paladin of the Brotherhood of Toeh
#147ATTACK__CATPosted 1/6/2013 3:20:27 PM
game of 'dump the hag'
---
*PSN yggdrasilProject*
*Black FC 1420 6344 0225
#148demo_vol1Posted 1/6/2013 3:27:05 PM
Why would you sell your ps3? It can play blue-ray, Netflix, Hulu plus and more. It doesnt just play games.
---
Currently playing Minecraft on my Phone, Xbox and iMac but not Ps3 :'(
PSN/XBL: demo_vol1
#149jonnyram4000Posted 1/6/2013 3:40:32 PM
A girl that changes you is worthless girls is dim a dozen.I wouldn't change for some chick when there millions other that will take you as you are.
---
3820 5ghz | 16GB DDR3 | 3way FTW670 4gb |Sammy 830 256gb SSD I sammy 1tb l Mobo ASUS Rampage IV Formula l ASUS PB278Ql PSU ST1500 l HD598 l HDTV PN51D8000
#150popping4itPosted 1/6/2013 3:46:40 PM
stealth brag thread.
---
Still hoping for a Shenmue 3.