This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Girl friend making me sell my ps3. Suggestion on games

#21BeefEasterPosted 1/4/2013 6:37:29 PM
dang

the mods are on their game tonight, tell you what
#22gjc2007Posted 1/4/2013 6:51:46 PM
Sell PS3. Use money to buy a better girl.
---
Why used games don't hurt the industry and why content passes are bull****: http://umthumbs.gametrailers.com/users/noobiablos/gamepad/?
#23Xenesis XenonPosted 1/4/2013 6:55:11 PM
Stanger5150 posted...
Goddamn... I'm glad I don't have a girl like yours!

My wife isn't a gamer, but she frequently surprises me with PSN cards under my pillow and puts NES games in my stocking for Christmas. For that reason, and many others, she is awesome.

I support her and her hobbies as well.

Nobody should make you give up something you love. She honestly seems like a control freak. Either that, or you have serious issues with gaming, like not showering, missing work, or not spending time with her.

This is my feelings, too. OP, I hope you have other hobbies because you'll go nuts in six months otherwise :P
---
www.warsworldnews.com - Wars World News - The most chilled AW community on the web.
#24Fribbulus_Xax_Posted 1/4/2013 6:57:46 PM
Next she'll tell you you can't hang out with your friends anymore either.
---
R.I.P. yarjar
Sep 2003 - Mar 2012
#25QwelzaarKanePosted 1/4/2013 7:09:31 PM
Legacy5 posted...
the only reason you should give up games because of her is if you see being with her for a very long time. if not, she has no right to change you at all

She has no right to change him at all.
---
http://backloggery.com/qwelzzy
http://www.last.fm/user/ThaFunkiest
#26BeefEasterPosted 1/4/2013 7:14:26 PM
QwelzaarKane posted...
Legacy5 posted...
the only reason you should give up games because of her is if you see being with her for a very long time. if not, she has no right to change you at all

no crap

that's the absolute worse reason to give up gaming
#27OfficerTJHookaPosted 1/4/2013 7:15:11 PM
troll topic
---
"You are about to read a book that my foot wrote. Its called On The Road To In Your Ass."
#28Stanger5150Posted 1/4/2013 7:17:00 PM
QwelzaarKane posted...
Legacy5 posted...

This. When you decide to be with someone, you accept the whole package.

TC, maybe it's time to develop a new hobby called "f****** my girlfriend's friends, sister, mom, and grandmother (if she's remotely doable)" Do it... then say "but at least I stopped playing video games, b****!"
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Final Fantasy, Alice: Madness Returns, The Walking Dead, Far Cry 3, Contra III, Okami HD
#29FungumPosted 1/4/2013 7:19:36 PM
Leave her? I cannot believe people let others dictate them in such ways. Male or female, doesn't matter.
#30Vergil92Posted 1/4/2013 7:20:35 PM
Grow a pair dude >.>
---
PSN: Mr_Scott_Kennedy