This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Honest question: Why is it that the PS3 exclusives better than Xbox exclusives?

#41ManuKesnaPosted 1/5/2013 7:45:40 AM
ManuKesna posted...
Reassurance Topic, inb4 pathetic reassurance response.

it might be a reassurance topic but that does not mean is not true :)

Nope, it isn't

Halo>All PS3 FPS
Gears=Uncharted
Forza>>>>>>>Grand Turismo

nop! you are wrong
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#42NicoGrimmPosted 1/5/2013 7:47:09 AM
They're not better, they're just..different, I guess. Xbox seems to concentrate mainly on FPS games, and shooters in general, which I, personally have no love for. Which is why I never got a 360. I mean, yes, here are like 2 or 3 games I want on the 360, but I can't justify buying it just for those. There's also the fact that not all, but most 360 games eventualy make it to the PC.
---
Somebody tell me, tell me, tell me, when will I learn? I love it and I leave it and I watch it burn! Damn this wild young heart!
#43XenobowPosted 1/5/2013 7:53:47 AM
Stanger5150 posted...
XBOX exclusives are better for some people. PS3 exclusives are better for others.

It's all subjective. Learn that.

---
Lost Odyssey
#44Stanger5150Posted 1/5/2013 7:54:08 AM
nonexistinghero posted...
As far as pure graphical quality goes Gears 3 > Uncharted 3. Yeah, Uncharted 3 does have a better art style and more use of color, but that doesn't magically make the graphics better.

Anyhow, it's not that the best of the PS3 > best of the Xbox 360. The problem here is that the Xbox 360 hardly even gets any retail exclusives these days. Microsoft doesn't give a f***, aside from having just a few big blockbusters.

Also, don't even bother mentioning XBLA titles as exclusives. In no way can they be compared to retail exclusives.

Why can't XBLA and PSN games be compared to full retail? They are full games, regardless of their price. Some of those games are every bit as great as retail games.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Final Fantasy, Alice: Madness Returns, The Walking Dead, Far Cry 3, Contra III, Okami HD
#45ArkonBladePosted 1/5/2013 7:56:05 AM
kcypher2000 posted...
ArkonBlade posted...
Its pretty simple the PS3 has more power and if you are wondering why then multiplatform games don't look way better then they do on the 360 is because they are normaly develped for the 360 first and ported over to the PS3 .

BS. Then why do games that are ported from the ps3 to 360 play nearly equal? They look better cause they are single player games in confined areas with pretty pretty backgrounds. Halo 4 is the best looking console game and it has 4 player coop and you can actually go nearly every where you see. Not like UC which is like playing in a diorama.

Halo 4 is the best looking console game ...

are you on some type of LSD?

if you are going to troll try doing it while sober atleast and with some sort of skill.
---
SRPG games...i just love them!
PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow
#46ShineboxerPosted 1/5/2013 8:00:14 AM
NicoGrimm posted...
They're not better, they're just..different, I guess. Xbox seems to concentrate mainly on FPS games, and shooters in general, which I, personally have no love for. Which is why I never got a 360. I mean, yes, here are like 2 or 3 games I want on the 360, but I can't justify buying it just for those. There's also the fact that not all, but most 360 games eventualy make it to the PC.

You don't say.

Xbox

Halo
Gears

PS3

Resistance
Killzone
Uncharted
Soccom
MAG
MGS4
Haze

Nope, Pc more.
#47CyborgTwentyPosted 1/5/2013 8:01:08 AM
gears judgement is the best looking console game. not a single ps3 exclusive in the top ten best looking console games while 9 out of them are supreme 360 exclusives.

1 gears judgement
2 forza horizon
3 halo 4
4 gears 3
5 forza 4
6 arkham city
7 halo reach
8 forza 3
9 gears 2
10 gears 1
#48ManuKesnaPosted 1/5/2013 8:06:54 AM
gears judgement is the best looking console game. not a single ps3 exclusive in the top ten best looking console games while 9 out of them are supreme 360 exclusives.

1 gears judgement
2 forza horizon
3 halo 4
4 gears 3
5 forza 4
6 arkham city
7 halo reach
8 forza 3
9 gears 2
10 gears 1

so did you pull that list out of your ass? LOL
i swear xbox fanboys get so offended and feel the need to come to this board to troll hehe
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#49wisdom_cubePosted 1/5/2013 8:07:37 AM
Console gamers arguing over graphics... that's adorable.
---
thurs a partay in mai armer adn ur invit3d!1
2500k || Sapphire 7950 OC || P67-GD65 || 1TB HDD
#50hyjinx17Posted 1/5/2013 8:09:37 AM
ManuKesna posted...
ManuKesna posted...
Reassurance Topic, inb4 pathetic reassurance response.

it might be a reassurance topic but that does not mean is not true :)

Nope, it isn't

Halo>All PS3 FPS
Gears=Uncharted
Forza>>>>>>>Grand Turismo

nop! you are wrong

no he's not. He's also not right either. No one can say X game IS better than Y game. It's oppinion.
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony. The only argument I will accept is for Twilight Sparkle.