This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Honest question: Why is it that the PS3 exclusives better than Xbox exclusives?

#51ManuKesnaPosted 1/5/2013 7:10:32 AM
ManuKesna posted...
ManuKesna posted...
Reassurance Topic, inb4 pathetic reassurance response.

it might be a reassurance topic but that does not mean is not true :)

Nope, it isn't

Halo>All PS3 FPS
Gears=Uncharted
Forza>>>>>>>Grand Turismo

nop! you are wrong

no he's not. He's also not right either. No one can say X game IS better than Y game. It's oppinion.

sshhh! dont ruin the fun
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#52ShineboxerPosted 1/5/2013 7:10:34 AM
hyjinx17 posted...
ManuKesna posted...
ManuKesna posted...
Reassurance Topic, inb4 pathetic reassurance response.

it might be a reassurance topic but that does not mean is not true :)

Nope, it isn't

Halo>All PS3 FPS
Gears=Uncharted
Forza>>>>>>>Grand Turismo

nop! you are wrong

no he's not. He's also not right either. No one can say X game IS better than Y game. It's oppinion.

No, I can, and they are better.
#53xt14Posted 1/5/2013 7:13:24 AM
I wish that people were able to own both consoles so that arguing wasn't necessary. Let's be honest, both systems are capable of some nice looking games. Unless you only bought a Wii in the last five years...you have a console that has some pretty good looking games....hell even if you did only buy a Wii, Super Mario Galaxy 2 looks pretty nice!
I guess sometimes it's fun to argue even if the PS3 and 360 seem to be fairly even with games anymore with some games playing better on one versus the other.
#54ScreamingMidgetPosted 1/5/2013 7:15:05 AM
SomeMacGuy posted...
xbox has exclusives?

Halo
#55MadDewgPosted 1/5/2013 7:20:05 AM
Also, don't even bother mentioning XBLA titles as exclusives. In no way can they be compared to retail exclusives.

Isn't the main point of playing a video game is to have.....whats that word I'm looking for here.......ummm, oh yeah, fun? Xbox live arcade games is no different from retail games in that regard. It just so happens that I found way more enjoyment out of xbla games then retail 360 and PS3 games. Its also where majority of the creativity went this generation....well that, indie games, and portables.

Console gamers arguing over graphics... that's adorable.

I'm not even a PC gamer and I agree with this. Apparently, graphics is really all the matters that determines whether a game is "AAA" or not, screw gameplay. You would think if graphics is the main priority to these people they would be gaming on a PC in the first place.
---
GTag:MadDogg730 PSN:lMadDogg Playin' bayonetta, dungeon fighter live, gears of war 3, tales of graces, borderlands, dust: an elysian tail.
#56theshovellerPosted 1/5/2013 7:22:03 AM
Grunt40 posted...
I'm not trying to troll, just wondering why is that *most* PS3 exclusives look better than *most* Xbox exclusives?

Personal opinion. Just like why someone on the 360 board would wonder why most 360 exclusives are better than most PS3 exclusives.

They're an odd thing, opinions. They're always different from each other in some way - sometimes so much so that they seem like complete and utter opposites.
#57Payne318Posted 1/5/2013 7:25:32 AM
To answer your ? the reason why ps3 "exclusives" are better is quite simple. The cell processor chip which is very powerful allows for the graphic capability that you see in games like uncharted 3, and MGS4 and etc. However, (and to go with how this conversation is heading) the cell processor is also the ps3 biggest drawback as it is extremely hard to program/port a game that was not meant to be designed for it in the first place. I guess to put it simply as a person who owns all 3 major consoles, if you want amazing single player games I suggest you get a PS3. If you want major 2nd party games (that will run a lot better cough-skyrim-cough), and a more robust multiplayer experience, get a 360. if you want a console designed for the whole family to enjoy, with great 1st party titles get a wii/wii-u. Or if you want a bit of all worlds well hell get a PC (I simply find it better for me to just buy a game and know its going to play). What is unfortunate though is that Sony well not be continuing its cell processor any further (and for future consoles) because it is extremely powerful, but in this case to good for the some of its parts.
#58HENTAIDOJIPosted 1/5/2013 7:34:28 AM
In no way can they be compared to retail exclusives.

You don't see how a $5 game like Joyride Turbo can be compared to LBP Kart?

http://www.brashgames.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/LBP3.jpg
http://www.nowgamer.com/siteimage/scale/800/600/330218.png
---
http://nopybot.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/hentai-demotivational1.jpg
#59LeatherhidePosted 1/5/2013 7:36:16 AM
Stanger5150 posted...
XBOX exclusives are better for some people. PS3 exclusives are better for others.

It's all subjective. Learn that.

---
Fallout 3 isn't Oblivion with guns, it's Fallout 3 with Guns.
#60snellaiappanPosted 1/5/2013 7:51:15 AM
its not. honest answer.
---
If i am not back in 5 minutes... just wait longer.