This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PC "Master Race"

#1Stanger5150Posted 1/5/2013 8:05:12 AM
I don't think a more inappropriate term has ever been used to describe something so goddamn insignificant.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Final Fantasy, Alice: Madness Returns, The Walking Dead, Far Cry 3, Contra III, Okami HD
#2ScreamingMidgetPosted 1/5/2013 8:05:46 AM
True.
#3ZombieAkanePosted 1/5/2013 8:08:30 AM
Fallout New Vegas and Fallout 3 say no.
---
"If I facepalm as hard as I wanted to it would be a mortal kombat fatality" - knightimex
#4Stanger5150(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 8:16:39 AM
ZombieAkane posted...

I'm not referring to the PC's performance superiority... that isn't really debatable. I'm talking about the use of a term coined by the Nazis for their race war.

I really didn't think I was going to have to explain that... but this is GameFAQs.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Final Fantasy, Alice: Madness Returns, The Walking Dead, Far Cry 3, Contra III, Okami HD
#5ZombieAkanePosted 1/5/2013 8:29:59 AM
Stanger5150 posted...
ZombieAkane posted...

I'm not referring to the PC's performance superiority... that isn't really debatable. I'm talking about the use of a term coined by the Nazis for their race war.

I really didn't think I was going to have to explain that... but this is GameFAQs.

New Vegas is broken for PS3. You have to restart your PS3 every 3-5 hours or it freezes when your save file gets bigger.

This is clearly an indication of the limitations of the PS3.

PC is the master race. The name just stuck because it's catchy.
---
"If I facepalm as hard as I wanted to it would be a mortal kombat fatality" - knightimex
#6RunetheKoopaPosted 1/5/2013 8:44:24 AM
It's funny how the PC gamers don't realise that using a term coined by the Nazis makes them look like the arrogant morons they are rather than making them look superior to everyone else.
#7MacBookAirPosted 1/5/2013 8:48:12 AM
ZombieAkane posted...
Stanger5150 posted...
ZombieAkane posted...

New Vegas is broken for PS3. You have to restart your PS3 every 3-5 hours or it freezes when your save file gets bigger.

No it's an indication that the developers suck at making games for the PS3.
---
"Sweet Kitty, Sweet Kitty, send your topics unto me..." - Lord-Sheogorath
#8Stanger5150(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 8:51:29 AM(edited)
ZombieAkane posted...
Stanger5150 posted...
ZombieAkane posted...

It's not f****** "catchy", it's inappropriate.

It's like calling the black Wii "the n***** Wii" and calling it "catchy".

---
PSN- BlackRain8782
#9lambchipsPosted 1/5/2013 8:49:39 AM
RunetheKoopa posted...
It's funny how the PC gamers don't realise that using a term coined by the Nazis makes them look like the arrogant morons they are rather than making them look superior to everyone else.

thats because it was console gamers that labeled pc games as "master race"
before this gen pc gamers were known as elitists
---
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green
#10PaladinrjaPosted 1/5/2013 8:50:02 AM
RunetheKoopa posted...

Lol, no. Thats just the demenour they have generally. Everything that goes on in Console-world started in PC-world. For the worst part, the growing pains were tough. It was like a perpetual war in heaven or something. Its sorted itself out now so eventualy it will in Console-world as well.