This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PC "Master Race"

#101te86Posted 1/5/2013 4:27:49 PM(edited)
^ Nope Dante, you're the one using the fallacy. He asked for proof, and instead of giving any, you demanded that he prove himself instead. It's called shifting the burden of proof, and it's commonly used by people that have no support for their arguments.
---
PSN: hanzman82
#102Dante200XPosted 1/5/2013 4:28:47 PM(edited)
^ Nope Dante, you're the one using the fallacy. He asked for proof, and instead of giving any, you demanded that he prove himself instead. It's called shifting the burden of proof, and it's commonly used by people that have no support for their arguments.

But think of if this way, how can you possibly prove something like that? You cannot. That's exactly the point. It's unprovable unless he admits it. That's the entire point of his "prove it".
---
Solid's snake still shoots liquid, it's just that it's null.
#103te86Posted 1/5/2013 4:30:29 PM
So how do you think he can disprove it? The argument won't go anywhere, why don't you both just drop it? The topic has degraded into the two of you bickering like 5 year olds.
---
PSN: hanzman82
#104Dante200XPosted 1/5/2013 4:35:18 PM(edited)
So how do you think he can disprove it?

....I just said that. He can't do that either. I only brought it up because he's oddly similar. I even had him tagged on gamefaqs (before this topic) as "naughtydog?" (yes you can tag people) because another user on a totally different board said it was probably him. It seems very likely now all things considered.
The topic has degraded into the two of you bickering like 5 year olds.

Well it's nice for passing the time. The longer it goes on he acts more and more like this other user who's now banned. I'm not 100% certain and it never will be certain for sure, but it's interesting to think about.
---
#105Tidus41390Posted 1/5/2013 4:34:42 PM
This topic too funny. 10/10
---
CPU: i5 2500k 3.4GHz, GPU: Radeon HD 7970, SSD: Crucial M4 512GB, HDD: WDCB 7200RPM 500GB, RAM: 16GB 1600MHz DDR3, PSU: Seasonic X750W
#106CrimsonStryke28Posted 1/5/2013 4:48:02 PM
I can admit I am not perfect, but your posts are riddled with mistakes, especially the ones before I called you an alt. Funny how that works.

You're right, you're not perfect but you're not very smart either when it comes to grammar and spelling and the part I even laugh is how you insults others for their spelling and grammar on a "gaming message board" when your posts are full of errors and mistakes. Very amusing.

What? The focus was ALWAYS on you though. I was the one pointing it out from the very beginning. Why did you ignore your run-on sentence though? Are you ashamed of it that much?

You really need to learn to lay off that comma key. It's used to end a sentence, not continue one forever, like this, stop doing this.

You really need to learn how to construct your sentence better, you're sounding like a angry 14 year old with that post and I didn't ignore anything, you for one just keep on dodging some of my question that you refuse to answer for some reason and just keep repeating yourself "hurr durr you are still naughtydog hurr hurr hurr" over and over which you have yet to prove that I'm him/her.

And also it's quite sad you try really hard to cover up your mistakes you've made by changing the subject real fast and pointing mines out as fast as you can after being called out on your mistake after insulting my writing once again, on a gaming message board.

Sad day for your fail quoting, yes.

Better than your horrible grammar and spelling.

That's the 2nd or 3rd time you've said that, but you're still here replying....very odd.

And it clearly is and why this will be the last because you have nothing to go on about anymore, just keep on repeating yourself and going on about your mysterious boyfriend.

Exactly the point. See, you're intelligent and you got it right away.

Lol, he's talking about you, is English that hard for you to grasp?

Anyways I'm done here, like the other guy said which I agree with him, it's a waste of time and it was fun to see you how unintelligent you are the more you keep on posting. Have a nice day.
#107Dante200XPosted 1/5/2013 5:01:59 PM(edited)
the part I even laugh is how you insults

2 very "English isn't my first language" examples right here.
You really need to learn how to construct your sentence better, you're sounding like a angry 14 year old with that post and I didn't ignore anything, you for one just keep on dodging some of my question that you refuse to answer for some reason and just keep repeating yourself "hurr durr you are still naughtydog hurr hurr hurr" over and over which you have yet to prove that I'm him/her.

Another huge run-on with commas instead of periods? Okay, cool.
by changing the subject real fast and pointing mines out as fast as you can after being called out on your mistake after insulting my writing once again, on a gaming message board.

Really? Try reading that one out load.
Better than your horrible grammar and spelling.

Much better, clearly! You've only had about 15 run-on sentences where you think a comma is a period so far.

Seriously you have GOT to be that same guy. He posted stuff like that all the time and people called him "broken English". I weep for you. I'm still wondering why you ever posted about me in the first place to get me to reply to you. You never answered that. I'm referring to this post of course:
Well, Dante is a very anti console guy so expect him to bring his anti console squads into this topic really soon so enjoy the PC vs Console debate real soon.

For somebody who's (A) so mature (B) not a troll (C) doesn't know who I am and has never replied to me because you're new to gamefaqs...you sure had to single me out for "no reason". Makes perfect sense.
---
#108ChrisStarlitePosted 1/5/2013 5:07:54 PM
I wish the moderators would ban trolls like Dante, he makes some of us PC gamers look bad.
#109rofflchopperPosted 1/5/2013 5:09:31 PM
Meh..... It's probably the one thing in life that makes them feel superior. Who cares. We all know how ridiculous they sound, so just let them be ridiculous.
---
Dear Society, Please stop calling Justin Bieber gay. We don't want him either.
Sincerely, Homosexuals.
#110Skul_Posted 1/5/2013 5:15:24 PM
It's funny how the PC gamers don't realise that using a term coined by the Nazis makes them look like the arrogant morons they are rather than making them look superior to everyone else.

But we ARE arogant morons. Thats the point. And you guys are cheap-ass Peasants.
---
cave story is a nes or snes port-DemonDog666
i5-2500-GTX550TI-8GB; DSi; 3DS; GBASP; Wii;Galaxy SIII; iPod Touch 4th Gen;