This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PC "Master Race"

#31StealthlysPosted 1/5/2013 9:18:54 AM
I agree. This makes me feel the same when people say "1st world", "3rd world"
1st world is non communist. 3rd world is. Stop reminding people of communist oppression. HDI.
#32Stanger5150(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 9:21:26 AM
Stealthlys posted...
Yes I thought you were trying to troll, or had the intention to start a flame war.

But again you could have explained why its inappropriate in the first post.

No, I wasn't. I don't troll... I'm sorry I wasn't more clear.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Final Fantasy, Alice: Madness Returns, The Walking Dead, Far Cry 3, Contra III, Okami HD
#33Stanger5150(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 9:23:08 AM
Stealthlys posted...
1st world is non communist. 3rd world is. Stop reminding people of communist oppression. HDI.

That gets to me too... We live in such an ego-centric culture, it's disgusting.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Final Fantasy, Alice: Madness Returns, The Walking Dead, Far Cry 3, Contra III, Okami HD
#34crondizzlePosted 1/5/2013 11:46:35 AM
RunetheKoopa posted...
It's funny how the PC gamers don't realise that using a term coined by the Nazis makes them look like the arrogant morons they are rather than making them look superior to everyone else.

it's just a joke... calm down
#35Mr_FeeshPosted 1/5/2013 11:50:41 AM
so has anyone mentioned yet that yahtzee coined the term "PC master race" as a joke and people with half a brain are using it ironically
#36ExiliousPosted 1/5/2013 11:53:36 AM
I'm a PC Aryan
---
i5 2500k @ 4.6ghz | Gigabyte Windforce 3x GTX 680 OC | 12gb PNY XLR8 DDR3 1600mhz CAS-7 | OCZ Vertex 3 120gb
LeagueCraft ARAM Admin / Blacklist Administrator
#37LodissPosted 1/5/2013 11:57:15 AM
Stealthlys posted...

No the third world was the non-aligned nations. Basically any country too poor or too remote for either the USA or USSR to care about.

Second world was the communist bloc.
---
You were indicted
#38Stanger5150(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 12:01:06 PM
Mr_Feesh posted...
so has anyone mentioned yet that yahtzee coined the term "PC master race" as a joke and people with half a brain are using it ironically

So, I suppose it's ok to use n*****, k***, and sp*** ironically then right? And if I offend anyone, it's their fault!

Come on, man!
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
#39Ebak_the_catPosted 1/5/2013 12:01:27 PM
I don't see why any of this is such a big deal, we all have different opinions about what is better. I use my PC for a lot of gaming and I also use my PS3 for a lot of gaming. Doesn't come down to which is more superior, simply a matter of how I would prefer to play a game. I like my FPS and RTS games to have a mouse..and most 3rd person and platformer games I play on the PS3. Not to mention PS3 exclusives.
---
Video Game Design Graduate - University Campus Suffolk - Class of 2012
#40Mr_FeeshPosted 1/5/2013 12:02:17 PM
Stanger5150 posted...
Mr_Feesh posted...

So, I suppose it's ok to use n*****, k***, and sp*** ironically then right? And if I offend anyone, it's their fault!

Come on, man!

Well now that you mention it, yeah.