This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PC "Master Race"

#41Stanger5150(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 12:03:49 PM
Ebak_the_cat posted...
I don't see why any of this is such a big deal, we all have different opinions about what is better. I use my PC for a lot of gaming and I also use my PS3 for a lot of gaming. Doesn't come down to which is more superior, simply a matter of how I would prefer to play a game. I like my FPS and RTS games to have a mouse..and most 3rd person and platformer games I play on the PS3. Not to mention PS3 exclusives.

That's not what this thread is about.... read.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Final Fantasy, Alice: Madness Returns, The Walking Dead, Far Cry 3, Contra III, Okami HD
#42CrimsonStryke28Posted 1/5/2013 12:05:39 PM
They maybe a master race but they're sure are a dying breed and continuing to die off very slowly, soon they won't be nothing but peasants to us to beg for good games from our console version so let them enjoy being a second rate citizen until they come back crawling to us one day.
#43Stanger5150(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 12:08:19 PM
CrimsonStryke28 posted...
They maybe a master race but they're sure are a dying breed and continuing to die off very slowly, soon they won't be nothing but peasants to us to beg for good games from our console version so let them enjoy being a second rate citizen until they come back crawling to us one day.

Also not what this is about...
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Final Fantasy, Alice: Madness Returns, The Walking Dead, Far Cry 3, Contra III, Okami HD
#44NeoTimeDevourerPosted 1/5/2013 12:09:02 PM
Stanger5150 posted...
Ebak_the_cat posted...
I don't see why any of this is such a big deal, we all have different opinions about what is better. I use my PC for a lot of gaming and I also use my PS3 for a lot of gaming. Doesn't come down to which is more superior, simply a matter of how I would prefer to play a game. I like my FPS and RTS games to have a mouse..and most 3rd person and platformer games I play on the PS3. Not to mention PS3 exclusives.

That's not what this thread is about.... read.

Soooo...

PC gamers = Nazis

Gotcha'.
---
NTD
#45Stanger5150(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 12:09:29 PM
Mr_Feesh posted...
Stanger5150 posted...
Mr_Feesh posted...
so has anyone mentioned yet that yahtzee coined the term "PC master race" as a joke and people with half a brain are using it ironically

So, I suppose it's ok to use n*****, k***, and sp*** ironically then right? And if I offend anyone, it's their fault!

Come on, man!

Well now that you mention it, yeah.

Why?
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
#46Dante200XPosted 1/5/2013 12:12:52 PM
It's their way of feeling proud of spending $500 of $1000 on a graphics card. When next gen hits, we will have powerful consoles that will rival and exceed those cards. The difference will be that instead of paying $500 or $1000 every couple of years like the precious pc "mmaster race", we will pay $500 for 6-7 years. Just imagine you're seeing the Lord of the Rings cursed short dude asking for his precious whenever you see someone claiming the pc "master race".

I just had to quote this because it was the least I could do for you when you gave me such a good laugh. Thanks!
---
Solid's snake still shoots liquid, it's just that it's null.
#47Stanger5150(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 12:15:45 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#48temgunPosted 1/5/2013 12:16:35 PM
Hucast9 posted...
It's their way of feeling proud of spending $500 of $1000 on a graphics card. When next gen hits, we will have powerful consoles that will rival and exceed those cards. The difference will be that instead of paying $500 or $1000 every couple of years like the precious pc "mmaster race", we will pay $500 for 6-7 years. Just imagine you're seeing the Lord of the Rings cursed short dude asking for his precious whenever you see someone claiming the pc "master race".

I don't know even know what to say. Umm, LOL?
---
BROCCOLI COCONUT HOT DOG
#49-Damien-Posted 1/5/2013 12:16:58 PM
PC is a casual race. They only care about graphics. The majority of their games, if not all, are mediocre.

In term of gameplay mechanic, console is where it's at
#50jubjub360Posted 1/5/2013 12:19:06 PM
-Damien- posted...
PC is a casual race. They only care about graphics. The majority of their games, if not all, are mediocre.

In term of gameplay mechanic, console is where it's at

But you don't play anything other than demon souls and the PS3.
---
Wanna see a professional spinner?http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/927750-playstation-3/64907080 look at zuuku specifically!
http://i.imgur.com/JF8gG.jpg