This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PC "Master Race"

#51Stanger5150(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 1:19:21 PM
This is not an anti-PC, or anti-PC gamer thread!
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Final Fantasy, Alice: Madness Returns, The Walking Dead, Far Cry 3, Contra III, Okami HD
#52Mr_FeeshPosted 1/5/2013 1:20:12 PM
Stanger5150 posted...
Mr_Feesh posted...
Stanger5150 posted...
Mr_Feesh posted...
so has anyone mentioned yet that yahtzee coined the term "PC master race" as a joke and people with half a brain are using it ironically

So, I suppose it's ok to use n*****, k***, and sp*** ironically then right? And if I offend anyone, it's their fault!

Come on, man!

Well now that you mention it, yeah.

Why?

Why not?
#53CrimsonStryke28Posted 1/5/2013 1:21:06 PM
This is not an anti-PC, or anti-PC gamer thread!

Well, Dante is a very anti console guy so expect him to bring his anti console squads into this topic really soon so enjoy the PC vs Console debate real soon.
#54temgunPosted 1/5/2013 1:21:10 PM
-Damien- posted...
PC is a casual race. They only care about graphics. The majority of their games, if not all, are mediocre.

In term of gameplay mechanic, console is where it's at

This is not a Demon's/Dark Souls topic, why are you here? Are you lost?
---
BROCCOLI COCONUT HOT DOG
#55AsellusPosted 1/5/2013 1:21:27 PM
They maybe a master race but they're sure are a dying breed and continuing to die off very slowly

People have literally been saying that for decades. At this point pc gaming has died and been brought back to life by Dracula.

To those claiming its insigificant though-
http://investor.ea.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=717276

Do a quick find for "Platform Net Revenue".

Is that EA, one of the top three largest publishers out there, making more profit on the pc than the ps3 for the last two quarters and more profit than the ps3 or the x-box on the last one? Why yes, yes it is.
#56SnadadosPosted 1/5/2013 1:22:38 PM
TC, I hear there is a bush in Ohio being oppresses. You should go protest.
---
Have you accepted Raspberyl as your loli and savior?
#57Stanger5150(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 1:27:35 PM
Snadados posted...
TC, I hear there is a bush in Ohio being oppresses. You should go protest.

That's how you feel about the suffering of millions?
---
PSN- BlackRain8782
Now playing: Final Fantasy, Alice: Madness Returns, The Walking Dead, Far Cry 3, Contra III, Okami HD
#58NeoTimeDevourerPosted 1/5/2013 1:28:02 PM
Stanger5150 posted...
NeoTimeDevourer posted...
Stanger5150 posted...
Ebak_the_cat posted...
I don't see why any of this is such a big deal, we all have different opinions about what is better. I use my PC for a lot of gaming and I also use my PS3 for a lot of gaming. Doesn't come down to which is more superior, simply a matter of how I would prefer to play a game. I like my FPS and RTS games to have a mouse..and most 3rd person and platformer games I play on the PS3. Not to mention PS3 exclusives.

That's not what this thread is about.... read.

Soooo...

PC gamers = Nazis

Gotcha'.

Really? No... The use of the term "master race" is inappropriately applied to a group of gamers, due to its origin and still-hurtful nature.

You don't have to agree, but if you can't comprehend what I'm saying, don't post here, because you look like a dumbass.

I'll post where ever I damn well please, son.

And if you cant comprehend satire then I think you're the 'dumbass' here. My advice is to get off the internet, go to a comedy club, and rub some man-the-****-up-lotion on that pale sensitive skin of yours.

PC master race owns your soul now and forever. >:]
---
NTD
#59CrimsonStryke28Posted 1/5/2013 1:29:39 PM
PC master race owns your soul now and forever. >:]

So does that mean you never made love to...a girl before?
#60Stanger5150(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 1:38:59 PM(edited)
NTD, with all the other stupid posts in this topic, how could I have reasonably assumed you were being satirical?

Sorry for calling you a dumbass.
---
PSN- BlackRain8782