This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PC "Master Race"

#61kingkeith9Posted 1/5/2013 1:35:21 PM
Please get it right. It's the "Glorious PC Master Gaming RACE"

http://i.imgur.com/Ytl7W.jpg
#62Dante200XPosted 1/5/2013 1:57:01 PM
Well, Dante is a very anti console guy so expect him to bring his anti console squads into this topic really soon so enjoy the PC vs Console debate real soon.

Are you talking to me? OMG, I feel so privileged! And at least it seems you've learned to type a tiny bit better. Maybe you're not tarzan afterall? Also, why don't you put me on ignore again like you said you did before on your old account that's now banned? That'll save us both the trouble :)

That or troll more than you currently are on this account so it can be banned too. That wouldn't be a bad option either.
---
Solid's snake still shoots liquid, it's just that it's null.
#63CrimsonStryke28Posted 1/5/2013 1:58:51 PM
Well, Dante is a very anti console guy so expect him to bring his anti console squads into this topic really soon so enjoy the PC vs Console debate real soon.

Are you talking to me? OMG, I feel so privileged! And at least it seems you've learned to type a tiny bit better. Maybe you're not tarzan afterall? Also, why don't you put me on ignore again like you said you did before on your old account that's now banned? That'll save us both the trouble :)

That or troll more than you currently are on this account so it can be banned too. That wouldn't be a bad option either.

Uh oh, someone is mad..care for a lollipop mister?
#64The_Mighty_KELPPosted 1/5/2013 2:00:21 PM
Stanger5150 posted...
ZombieAkane posted...
Fallout New Vegas and Fallout 3 say no.

I'm not referring to the PC's performance superiority... that isn't really debatable. I'm talking about the use of a term coined by the Nazis for their race war.

I really didn't think I was going to have to explain that... but this is GameFAQs.

People actually USE that as a real term? That's terrible! Makes me ashamed to be a primarily-PC gamer. That sucks, guys.
---
Jogurt attacks! Inflicts 1 point of damage on the Goblin. Goblin is defeated! Jogurt gains experience.
...it appears that Jogurt's level has increased to 1.
#65ShineboxerPosted 1/5/2013 2:02:28 PM
I think TC is mad because the glorious PC master race has been playing his "next gen" since 2008.

We are superior, to say otherwise is stupid.
#66Dante200XPosted 1/5/2013 2:08:02 PM
I see you've chosen option B mr naughty dawg. Good choice! Highly recommended.
---
#67NitharadPosted 1/5/2013 2:11:02 PM
Do you honestly think the Nazi "coined" that term or concept ?

Even the bible speaks of the "chosen race" and stuff.

At least the "PC Master Race" hasn't committed any genocide so far.
#68CrimsonStryke28Posted 1/5/2013 2:11:11 PM
I see you've chosen option B mr naughty dawg. Good choice! Highly recommended.

I do love naughty dog games such as Jak & Daxter and the Uncharted games, pretty decent series but why are you calling me naughty dog, again? I don't work for them if that is what you mean >_>
#69Dante200XPosted 1/5/2013 2:17:20 PM(edited)
Please don't try to hide that was your old account. Seriously, just stop it. It can't be anymore obvious to anybody who's read your posts before. How dumb do you think everybody is?
---
#70LightningCamaroPosted 1/5/2013 2:22:57 PM
I hate the fact that is applied to so many things these days, it is ridiculous and people should be ashamed of themselves for using such terms or worse believing in it.
---
Claiming to be part of a master race makes you an idiot, nothing else.
People who agree: 10