This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PC "Master Race"

#81blankempathyPosted 1/5/2013 2:56:02 PM
king_madden posted...
Hackfestreturns posted...
Not gonna bother reading all this, because it's happened before and will happen again. But here are some facts, which are stubborn things:

I have a PS3.
I have a higher end PC.

PC obliterates PS3 graphically, it is superior in many ways, ergo, Master Race kinda fits. But, just like a real master race, sometimes you want to sleep with another variety. If you're a German, you can only get that Jew effect from a Jew.

I play Valkaria Chronicles and Uncharted on my PS3, they are the Sarah Silverman of games that I can't get with my PC.

i think its just the fact, that pc gamers feel they are something special. Any one can look up and see pretty impressive pc graphics and can choose to get into that if they want, yet pc gamers feel the need constantly state "well our graphics are better". Its always funny when talking about games people always say its gameplay over graphics, but when its pc vs console its graphics over everything else.

to build a high end pc costs a lot of money, this we know, but to compare it to console prices is just idiotic. you are comparing something you build to a mass produced console. if you could build a ps3 or 360 it would more than likely be cheaper than it was years ago (people like to compare the 600 pc gaming build to launch ps3 prices). I can build a car much cheaper than I could buy one.

pc gamers are like a religious group.

Right because ps3/360 gamers don't look down on the wii or eventually the wii u for having worse graphics? So easy to point fingers but lets face it, most people will look down on other stuff if they feel their product is better.
---
SSBB Emp FC - 4983-4589-2680 Southern Californian Brawler
#82nintendogamer13Posted 1/5/2013 2:56:10 PM
I really do love my pc. Its hard to go back to consoles when you've had the taste of true power.
---
Now playing: FFVII, Persona 3FES, Torchlight 2, witcher 2
#83Dante200XPosted 1/5/2013 3:06:45 PM(edited)
Just pointing this out so you'll be sure to read it for future reference.
I do no have any other account but this one

Well of course not, it was banned. That's the point! So until you don't act like that other user once you shall forever be known as naughtydog2kO9 or whatever your username was before. Every time I see you that's who you will be, as will it be to anybody else you've tried to troll before.
---
Solid's snake still shoots liquid, it's just that it's null.
#84CrimsonStryke28Posted 1/5/2013 3:19:04 PM
Odd, you sure post exactly like the person I know and I'm not the only one who thinks that. You've said the exact same phrases I've read from this other person as well! You also troll PC gamers a lot too, even on the PC boards. Very odd you're almost exactly like this other person...must be your twin right? :D

Um, okay? Please explain yourself, how is it that I exactly type the same way this other person you speak of? He must of trolled you pretty hard to get you upset that some other guy like myself as you proclaim types the exact way as he does. Why are you so butt hurt over it?

Yes you misread horribly as I said the word "account". Something else this other person (who is CLEARLY not you) did all the time.

Yes, I just admit that I just misread that, English is your first language, isn't? Shouldn't be too hard to comprehend that sentence the first time.

I can't prove it but can you prove it's NOT you? It works both ways in this regard.
I"m sorry you feel I'm trolling in a troll topic. Sorry I didn't not troll like you did...

Yeah, you have no proof or evidence, just pulling crap out of your ass and quite a liar too I might say. Oh and yeah, you're definitely are trolling, please stop embarrassing yourself by denying that fact, it's not making you look very good the way you're handling this situation.

:|

>_>

How would you know any of this if you're so new to gamefaqs? You pointed me out specifically in a post w/o quoting me for no reason at all...just like that other person used to do. Everything you've said is exactly like this other user, so very odd!

First of all, I post on the PC board too and you may find this hard to believe *gasp* but I used to browse on gamefaqs for a long time before I created this account, amazing, isn't it?

What prompt me to create an gamefaqs account? Because I'm a movie goer so I like to visit the movie/dvd and conspiracy board from time to time, you may not know gamefaqs also have other boards because you're too busy trolling on the console board and insulting those who prefers to game on console only and you even flat out admit it once you don't own neither of these so called "garbage" systems on the PC board. So who is the liar here? It's not looking good for you my friend.

Either way I'm starting to question your maturity here on gamefaqs, I really hope you do not act like this in person for such a grown guy like yourself but I hope you seek help like I advice earlier, I really pity for you, no offense really. We can get along if you stop trolling and bashing others by reigning down on them with your platform of choice being better and should be the way to game, respect others for what they enjoy, please.
#85CrimsonStryke28Posted 1/5/2013 3:22:43 PM
I do no have any other account but this one

Well of course not, it was banned. That's the point! So until you don't act like that other user once you shall forever be known as naughtydog2kO9 or whatever your username was before. Every time I see you that's who you will be, as will it be to anybody else you've tried to troll before.

Wow, this guy must of popped your cherry in the butt to be so obsessed with him, well whatever you want to call me, doesn't change the fact you are still a troll around here along with your anti console squads.
#86Dante200XPosted 1/5/2013 3:26:54 PM(edited)
It doesn't matter what you say, you're still him. You have many alts. I hear you're the user Xsiris as well, but that's yet to be proven. Any stories you make up don't matter because it's extremely obvious.
Either way I'm starting to question your maturity here on gamefaqs,

Yes, I know, thanks. I'm sorry I wasn't as mature as you were when you tried to make fun of me for no reason at all earlier. Where was it? Oh here it is!
Well, Dante is a very anti console guy so expect him to bring his anti console squads into this topic really soon so enjoy the PC vs Console debate real soon.

Why would you say this to me mister mature high and mighty? You had no reason to say anything like that of the sort. Why would you single me out for no reason? Exactly! So again, you're clearly the same person as this guy: http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/naughtydog2kO3/boards
I found you again, yay! :D

As I said, you must think people here are really dumb. If you want to go on ignoring your old account, so be it. You never owned up to anything before.
---
#87CrimsonStryke28Posted 1/5/2013 3:29:05 PM
It doesn't matter what you say

Exactly. It doesn't matter what you say because you're obviously a liar and a horrible troll who sucks at trolling.

Yes, I know, thanks. I'm sorry I wasn't as mature as you were

I'm glad we both agree with that.

Why would you say this to me mister mature high and mighty? You had no reason to say anything like that of the sort. So again, it's clearly the same person as this guy: http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/naughtydog2kO3/boards
I found you again, yay! :D

Congratulation! You've found your long lost boyfriend who you're so obsessed with! The best luck to you two, please be sure to invite me to your wedding, I'll surely be there :)
#88Dante200XPosted 1/5/2013 3:38:48 PM(edited)
I'm glad we both agree with that.

Denial 101. Why didn't you address my point then? Is it because it involved logic?

At least your posts are slightly easier to read than they were before. Still needs a lot of work however. You're improving though, that's a start. By the time you've made yet another account I'm sure you'll be pretty decent.

Pretty strange however that once I said you were an alt that your English improved dramatically from your previous posts. Very strange in fact.
---
#89chiefofsb78Posted 1/5/2013 3:40:24 PM
PC the master race of what video games LMAO that will NEVER happen but anything else yea i agree
#90Ness0123456789Posted 1/5/2013 3:45:01 PM(edited)
...This entire topic makes me shake my head.

It's a joke, nothing more, nothing less. That's it. It's a damned phrase that, while yes, created by Hitler and Nazi Germany, does not necessarily mean every use of the word must immediately be attached to them.

That's essentially saying that any kind of fiction, be it Media, Book, Video Game, Film, Etc. should never, EVER, use any kind of organization that's even slightly like the Nazi's were in terms of extermination, hatred, and xenophobia because that would it would be "inappropriate", even if this fictional race is a bunch of bug-eyed Aliens that look more comical that terrifying (Yes, I'm using the Rakata from Star Wars as an example).

Here's the deal: What happened during WW2 was terrible, and no one in their right mind will argue that. But it was done by a group called the Nazi's, which were a real organization created by Hitler that did terrible things, and considered themselves the Master Race.

Using that term, or creating a fictional antagonistic organization similar to the Nazi's, however, is only going to affect the overly sensitive or those that were actually in the holocaust. But here's the thing, those people can choose to ignore that media, or in this case the term "PC Master Race", if it bothers them that much.

Stifling creativity of any kind because of bad things that happened in the past is almost as bad as repeating them. If it's offensive to some people, than those people should simply enact their ability to freely ignore the media they find offensive.
---
Each person might see a rose with a different shade of red, but the fact that we can all agree on is beauty -- that is a miracle.
-Michea, FFXI