This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PC "Master Race"

#91CrimsonStryke28Posted 1/5/2013 3:47:34 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#92CrimsonStryke28Posted 1/5/2013 3:49:25 PM
Denial 101. Why didn't you address my point then? Is it because it involved logic?

What is there for me to deny? You still haven't prove to me that I'm the other guy that you're so obsessed with, so I have nothing to deny anything until you can prove that I'm the other guy which you obviously just dodge my question in the other post.

At least your posts are slightly easier to read than they were before. Still needs a lot of work however. You're improving though, that's a start. By the time you've made yet another account I'm sure you'll pretty decent.

Thank you but I have to disagree with you about the part where I've need some work which makes you very hypocritical, mind you. Let me clarify:

I see you've chosen option B mr naughty dawg. Good choice! Highly recommended.

In this sentence, you've left out the period after "Mr." it should've been written as "Mr. Naughty"

So you're not one to talk about how I write when you clearly in no position to make that statement. Please just stop embarrassing yourself because you're making me feel quite bad about you.
#93slymshadyPosted 1/5/2013 3:51:06 PM
Lol at pc gaming. It's all fun until you get a virus on your pc.
#94no1oblivionfanPosted 1/5/2013 3:54:47 PM
People need to grow a pair. It's a joke, get over it. People put so much thought into stupid little things like this.
---
Steam: An_Orang3e
#95Dante200XPosted 1/5/2013 4:05:50 PM(edited)
which you obviously just dodge my question in the other post.

Nope, I said it works both ways. If you can't prove you're NOT him, then you are :)
In this sentence, you've left out the period after "Mr." it should've been written as "Mr. Naughty"

No, I left your name uncaptialized for a reason. It makes you seem less important.

Let's point out some of YOUR stuff then, ok? Let's look at this amazing post:From: CrimsonStryke28 | #042
They maybe a master race but they're sure are a dying breed and continuing to die off very slowly, soon they won't be nothing but peasants to us to beg for good games from our console version so let them enjoy being a second rate citizen until they come back crawling to us one day.

Where do I begin with that horrible run-on sentence? Like, holy crap man. Why aren't the rest of your posts written as horribly as that one? It's like you were deathly allergic to punctuation or something.
when you clearly in no position

Ouch. You can't quote now either? Sad day.
---
Solid's snake still shoots liquid, it's just that it's null.
#96johnny_payPosted 1/5/2013 4:11:30 PM
the Nazi's may have used it but they also used the swastika and the iron cross. all 3 things existed before they used them. doctor who often uses the "master race" in its episodes when they have daleks and cybermen, both of which think they are superior to every species. just because some bad men used them doesn't make them bad. the Nazi's had uniforms should all soldiers stop using them.
#97CrimsonStryke28Posted 1/5/2013 4:11:55 PM
Nope, I said it works both ways. If you can't prove you're NOT him, then you are :)

Okay?

No, I left your name uncaptialized for a reason. It makes you seem less important.

And yet, you can't even spell the word "capitalize" so doesn't change the fact you're still a hypocrite who has trouble with spelling and grammar. What are they teaching you kids in school back in your time anyways?

Where do I begin with that horrible run-on sentence? Like, holy crap man. Why aren't the rest of your posts written as horribly as that one?

I still love the part where your post from before wasn't very well written and now trying to ignore your mistake and put the focus on me, you're failing really hard at this.

Ouch. You can't quote now either? Sad day.

Sad day for you indeed! You're clearly just a waste of time and a bad troll at that, can't even spell and your grammar looks like was written from middle school. Learn to be smart, Cowboy.
#98te86Posted 1/5/2013 4:20:02 PM
Dante200X posted...
which you obviously just dodge my question in the other post.

Logical fallacy.
---
PSN: hanzman82
#99Dante200XPosted 1/5/2013 4:24:24 PM(edited)
yet, you can't even spell the word "capitalize" so doesn't change the fact you're still a hypocrite who has trouble with spelling and grammar

I can admit I am not perfect, but your posts are riddled with mistakes, especially the ones before I called you an alt. Funny how that works.
I still love the part where your post from before wasn't very well written and now trying to ignore your mistake and put the focus on me, you're failing really hard at this.

What? The focus was ALWAYS on you though. I was the one pointing it out from the very beginning. Why did you ignore your run-on sentence though? Are you ashamed of it that much?

You really need to learn to lay off that comma key. It's not used to end a sentence, nor continue one forever, like this, stop doing this.
Sad day for you indeed!

Sad day for your fail quoting, yes.
You're clearly just a waste of time

That's the 2nd or 3rd time you've said that, but you're still here replying....very odd.
Logical fallacy.

Exactly the point. See, you're intelligent and you got it right away.
---
Solid's snake still shoots liquid, it's just that it's null.
#100Darkyellow327Posted 1/5/2013 4:25:17 PM
This console gamer for one, welcomes our PC overlords.
---
Not changing my sig until Soulja Boy challenges me to a rap battle