This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

For people 26+ gaming is extremely boring now.

#11ManuKesnaPosted 1/5/2013 3:49:47 PM
ManuKesna posted...
nop

Nope*

nop
---
PSN: Manu-Kesna
GT: ManuKesna
#12HolyMcmolyPosted 1/5/2013 3:51:05 PM
24 now and not bored of games. Can't see that changing in 2 years, but than again I'm not stuck in the 90's like most people here seem to be.
#13zUkUuPosted 1/5/2013 3:53:46 PM
Dante200X posted...
I haven't really enjoyed games as much as I used to this gen. I think it's becoming a bit too....routine with the way games are treated lately because of how expensive they are to develop. Nobody can even afford to take risks or if they can they don't want to because they'll probably get less profits. Gaming has become routine with id-tagged controllers with id-tagged games, playing on id-tagged consoles.

Something like that anyways.

that is the problem. everything tries to cater to the mainstream and what allegedly the mainstream likes. for this gen, it's action-script-qte-bombast. even "niche"-genres like survival-horror or jrpg try to implement that - see FF13 and Re6. Even the new Tomb Raider is exactly like that. we have lost much of the uniqueness of games.
#14Jx1010Posted 1/5/2013 3:57:00 PM
None of todays games tickle my brain

I need something ''interesting'' without gore, violence and the usual hollywood wanna be style of todays games
#15zUkUuPosted 1/5/2013 3:58:46 PM
I know a game that does that :D it starts with N... :3
#16justchill433Posted 1/5/2013 4:10:54 PM
lol at the people in this topic. There are tons of gems this gen. I really don't know what you guys are talking about. I mean look at all the games coming this year:

Sly 4
Bioshock Infinite
The Last of US
Tomb Raider
Ni No Kuni
FF14
Dark Souls 2
South Park
Watch Dogs
The Last Guardian
GTA5
Plus all the games on other systems

All pretty diverse games. If you tell me that none of those interest you then there's something wrong with you.
---
PSN: s1l3nt_x_cha0s GT: xziT4L3NTZx
*slips of cliff*
#17ATTACK__CATPosted 1/5/2013 4:11:57 PM
^ edited my above but fairly slowly.

see my points on timescale. ps1+2 = 13 years.

id wage 95% of the people who have posted in their minds are thinking the last 2-3 years.

its only been 2-3 years the whole too many shooters complaint was around. it certainly wasnt around when games like HAZE were coming out.

and id wager everyone who has posted here has ps3 games they like/love. your simply bias.

uncharted fan? killzone fan? dragon age? mass effect? assassins creed? NIER? resistance? infamous? valkyria chronicles? demon / dark souls? bioshock? red dead? skyrim?

more recently xcom, journey, walking dead?

all this gen. all will be remembered by some as fondly as your remembering 'like MGS, FF7, xenogears, FFX, MGS2, xenosaga and GTA3 '

confirmational bias. and an unfair comparison.

NIER / valkyria chronicles / xcom have enough innovation for this gen alone. all 3 amazing big hitting games that are greats in my mind.

if you havent played them, then thats your fault not the console.
---
*PSN yggdrasilProject*
*Black FC 1420 6344 0225
#18Spiroth_KweehhPosted 1/5/2013 4:12:51 PM
No, sorry.
25 and a half here, and no way am I bored.
I'm older, have more free time, have consoles that can play all my favorite series and are Region Free (i.e. FF I-X & MGSaga on PS3/VITA), games are cheaper than ever, games are packed with more content than ever, games are more polished than ever, games are more innovative than ever.
---
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world
#19Lerry757Posted 1/5/2013 4:15:30 PM
This feminazi schtick is getting old.
---
Party like it's $19.99!
#20Shadowbird_RHPosted 1/5/2013 4:15:45 PM
30, still enjoying the hell out of my games.
---
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR