This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

For people 26+ gaming is extremely boring now.

#341BcowmanPosted 1/6/2013 2:55:27 PM
Lmao. Now the sorry state of this board makes sense.
#342THMBZDownGNZUpPosted 1/6/2013 4:10:41 PM
There needs to be more competition among consoles. There needs to be more competitors -- perhaps Apple and Google -- who can match and rival Microsoft and Sony. This would allow for greater innovation, creativity and originality in gaming, thereby restoring the legacy of gaming, bringing it back to its golden years.
#343Zombie-FossyPosted 1/6/2013 4:15:10 PM
I'm 26 and I haven't grown bored of gaming, now I do go through periods where I don't feel up to playing games. Those little phases can last anywhere from a few weeks to a couple of months, but then a switch will flip and I'll play games like I normally do - a couple of hours a day here and there if I have the time.

The same thing happens with reading books, too. I'll read ten or more books and then not want to read again for a while.
#344TIGERJACKS0NPosted 1/6/2013 4:35:03 PM
THMBZDownGNZUp posted...
There needs to be more competition among consoles. There needs to be more competitors -- perhaps Apple and Google -- who can match and rival Microsoft and Sony. This would allow for greater innovation, creativity and originality in gaming, thereby restoring the legacy of gaming, bringing it back to its golden years.

no.. please keep apple out the picture.. people are sheep and buy anything that has an apple logo on it and convince theirselves that it's good.. (where the hell is an ipod touches micro-sd port.. none.. they wanna be cheap asses and force you to buy a larger space model)
---
http://imageshack.us/a/img210/9229/ttt2kunimitsubikinibyke.jpg
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/652997-tekken-tag-tournament-2/63435382
#345THMBZDownGNZUpPosted 1/6/2013 4:51:03 PM
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
THMBZDownGNZUp posted...

no.. please keep apple out the picture.. people are sheep and buy anything that has an apple logo on it and convince theirselves that it's good.. (where the hell is an ipod touches micro-sd port.. none.. they wanna be cheap asses and force you to buy a larger space model)

Hey...orange you from the Battlefield 3-Xbox 360 board?
#346Stover46Posted 1/6/2013 5:16:28 PM
Speak for yourself. Hate pretentious self important people like the TC.
---
3DS FC: 4167-5373-4749 PSN: OLKv2
http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/uploads/1/Night_of_Champions_full.jpg
#347RyuuHou25Posted 1/6/2013 5:20:52 PM
Good thing TC wasn't alive when there were nearly a hundred different pong consoles out for video gaming, or when arcades were all crammed with the exact same machines and nickel and dimed you to death for your gaming entertainment.

BTW, I'm 26+, gaming is anything but boring to me.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
#348agrissaPosted 1/6/2013 5:28:29 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...
the exact same machines and nickel and dimed you to death for your gaming entertainment.

Sounds a lot like today's DLC practices.
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
Number of fans: 6
#349StaleCrackersPosted 1/6/2013 5:29:35 PM
I'd rather be gaming in my free time away from work than having to deal with screaming babies/kids and cheating wives and their obnoxious girlfriends.
#350Marnex15Posted 1/6/2013 5:37:26 PM
agrissa posted...
Marnex15 posted...
We can say "no" back and forth all day. It doesn't actually prove anything.

I'm glad you know you don't prove anything. Again we agree. Have a nice day.

You haven't proven anything either. The fact that you deny the 5th and 6th generation were completely dominated by the JRPG genre is ignorant on your part. It's only bad when the FPS genre is dominant because "pewpew".
---
Official Lord of the Wiinet of LoZ: Skyward Sword | www.zeldawtwii.proboards.com