This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Black Ops 2 has 500,000 people online now playing

#171TheGreatKakashiPosted 1/7/2013 11:42:59 AM
It means 500,000 people have bad taste in games & wasted their money.
---
Third Company Captain: Hatake Kakashi
http://www.solavei.com/DaCopyNinja
#172kingofjamaicaPosted 1/7/2013 12:21:08 PM
Your favorite game probably didn't even sell 500,000 copies, plus MW3 has almost 100,000 on now, how does this make you feel?

My favorite game has sold over 10 million units...
---
At some point, you're going to have to talk to a tree and do what it says. - Arbor Day Rule, Grand List of RPG Cliches.
#173necro00(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 12:43:04 PM
so whats a real game? does it come in a case?
#174mmpepsiPosted 1/7/2013 1:11:06 PM
necro00 posted...
so whats a real game? does it come in a case?

Anything that's not Call of Duty is a real game obviously.
#175brolynickPosted 1/7/2013 1:58:19 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
I'm saying the same things over and over because you have yet to prove to me that CoD games have effort put into them. You have yet to prove to me that the soundtracks are any good. You have yet to prove to me that the stories are any good. You have yet to prove to me that the single player is any good (in fact, you have already admitted that they aren't "very good"). You have yet to prove to me that the games are actually valuable experiences. You have yet to prove to me that these games are anything more than just a casual fun time with friends online until they jump to the next game which is exactly the same minus a few differences.

Go ahead and defend a series that is the epitome of laziness.

...what the hell is wrong with having a fun time? Isn't that the whole point of a game? I'd say if you're having fun with a game it's a valuable experience. I don't even play COD anymore, but I'd rather be a ''casual fun gamer'' than someone who goes ''Hmm, soundtrack is pretty good. Story is quite excellent if I do say so myself... didn't really like the end too much though. I'd have to say the single player was quite ravishing. Was it a remarkable experience? Hmm, I don't know, Needed more effort for the ending... Yes, quite.''

And I like how all the things you mentioned no one plays COD for. Rarely any online FPS games have a (good) soundtrack, almost no one plays COD only for the story(which was awesome in MW1 by the way. And people say the one in BO2 is great too with arching storylines and such), and the single player... well, pretty much covered that with the story didn't I.

I don't agree with the OP saying it's a great game because it sold so much, but I also don't agree with you acting like it's a piece of trash.
---
Chris Jericho is better than God.