This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Ni No Kuni looks...

#51ATTACK__CATPosted 1/6/2013 12:59:48 AM
^ well like i said theres no blood. they all line up, wait to shoot. shoot. then the bad guys all fall over. one is missing his arm from the elbow. he literally says 'ow my arm, run away' in the dub. no blood anywhere.

if it wasnt for the slightly missing arm it might aswell of been a scene from mulan.

'You said yourself that Disney would never show puppies being skinned. So clearly, Disney is not the same.'

mononoke didnt show puppies being skinned. the closest thing to skinning it showed already removed cleaned and dried boar skins. not a drop of blood ands guts and never showed the skinning.

unless im watching some HEAVILY censored version, but considering the total lack of blood in the missing arm scene i somewhat doubt that. why cut some scenes entirely, but feel in that one case they had to go through the effort of removing the blood (presumably reanimating what was underneath) etc etc.

not really relevent anyway. even if it was exceptions mononoke AND grave of the fireflies.... thats still 15 / 2 on the kiddy front.

we just wont know till NNK comes out. i personally will read reviews / look into it. if we are lucky it will be awesome and not kiddy, if we arnt then it wont. personally nothing lost in my books. plenty of other stuff more to my tastes out their. if other love it then let them love it.
---
*PSN yggdrasilProject*
*Black FC 1420 6344 0225
#52hyjinx17Posted 1/6/2013 1:00:15 AM
xxghost12xx posted...
rumbalumba posted...
xxghost12xx posted...
rumbalumba posted...
let me see you draw a stickman. laughing your way to the bathroom? you can't even draw, let alone draw something as gorgeous as Ni No Kuni.

The game is just some cutesy cutesy 9 year old game that you guys overhype. I watched the first two hours of the game on Gamespot, the first 30 mins was fighting and then the next 1:30 minutes was just running through town talking to people. I don't care about how beautiful the game is I want something that is fun, this game doesn't seem to fill that bubble.

how stupid can you be?

cutesy cutesy 9 year old game? ROFL. oh so you want teh steroid, cuss-filled, gore, bloody, gritty, macho games because they're oh-so-hardcore-mature, huh?

LMAO you watched other people play! oh they spent 1.5 hours running around an exploration JRPG! oh my that just means 1.5 hours of just walking around! i mean are you stupid or what? in this kind of game, YOU PACE YOURSELF. you play however you want. you wanna walk around for 1.5 hours? go ahed. you wanna fight monsters for 1.5 hours? go ahead.

wow i can't even fathom this. you saw other people playing then you judged it based on how they played it? ROFL. sorry, that argument is so pathetic i can't even muster the courage to actually listen to it thoroughly.

"oh no it's so cutesy it must be for girls! for kids! i'm like an adult and all i need are uber-realistic games with real people and blood and gore!"

face it. you just want casual games. this game isn't for you because it'd be too difficult for you since it doesn't have hand-holding or auto-aim. go back playing your CoD game. ever wonder why so many M-rated games today are filled with kids of your age? ROFL. oh my. only a kid would think something like Ni No Kuni is for kids. why? because kids wanna be older, they wanna be like us adults. tsk tsk tsk. hey prepubescent bieber tweenie, take your time. you'll miss your childhood once you know what it feels like to be an adult. meanwhile, go back to watching twilight.

This has got to be one of the most ignorant posts I have ever seen on GameFaqs, are you mad because I talked bad about your little 6 year old game. I was gonna give this game a chance but all I see on this board are a bunch of but hurt 30 years crying about how good this game is. So while your sucking on your thumb while beating snakes and pigs up with a stick, I'll be playing a better game.

dude to be fair, you've insulted the game in every single post, Including this one. You're trying to be subtle about it, but it's not working.
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony. The only argument I will accept is for Twilight Sparkle.
#53rumbalumbaPosted 1/6/2013 1:00:23 AM
nozomi429 posted...
I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, by wondering if you watched a censored version. But you are wrong, there is blood in the movie. You cannot argue fact.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_di621Kpm2A4/S658OWDhpmI/AAAAAAAADcg/OvNFGCyU5d0/s1600/arms.jpg
http://lifeaschopsticks.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/princess_mononoke_040.jpg
http://i.neoseeker.com/screenshots/TW92aWVzL0FuaW1l/princess_mononoke_image2.jpg

Have some screenshots. I'm done here. Discussing this with you is moot.

LMAO he probably watched the censored, americanized, english-dubbed version FOR KIDS. pwahaahahahha! xD
---
Everyone should play Ni No Kuni.
#54rumbalumbaPosted 1/6/2013 1:01:50 AM
Nightmare637 posted...

what kind of games you play?(not trolling just Curious)

well he's playing what all the other big boys in high school is playing. xD
---
#55xxghost12xx(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 1:04:05 AM
^Mostly RPGs

Final Fantasy Games
Fallout Series
Elder Scrolls Series
.Hack Series
COD (Every once in awhile)
BattleField (Been playing since BattleField Vietnam on PC)
Dark Souls and Demon Souls (Love these games to death)

These are only a few series I named off the top of my head, basically I try to be a well rounded gamer I don't like to stick to one genre.
---
PSN: [R3D]LiquidSnake3465 -- Site: official-R3D.forumotions.com FC: 4811-8101-5946
#56hyjinx17Posted 1/6/2013 1:04:53 AM
ATTACK__CAT posted...
^ well like i said theres no blood. they all line up, wait to shoot. shoot. then the bad guys all fall over. one is missing his arm from the elbow. he literally says 'ow my arm, run away' in the dub. no blood anywhere.

if it wasnt for the slightly missing arm it might aswell of been a scene from mulan.

'You said yourself that Disney would never show puppies being skinned. So clearly, Disney is not the same.'

mononoke didnt show puppies being skinned. the closest thing to skinning it showed already removed cleaned and dried boar skins. not a drop of blood ands guts and never showed the skinning.

unless im watching some HEAVILY censored version, but considering the total lack of blood in the missing arm scene i somewhat doubt that. why cut some scenes entirely, but feel in that one case they had to go through the effort of removing the blood (presumably reanimating what was underneath) etc etc.

not really relevent anyway. even if it was exceptions mononoke AND grave of the fireflies.... thats still 15 / 2 on the kiddy front.

we just wont know till NNK comes out. i personally will read reviews / look into it. if we are lucky it will be awesome and not kiddy, if we arnt then it wont. personally nothing lost in my books. plenty of other stuff more to my tastes out their. if other love it then let them love it.

sigh. when will ignorant people like you realise family does not = kiddy. The only Ghibli film that you could even argue is directly aimed at kids is Ponyo
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony. The only argument I will accept is for Twilight Sparkle.
#57rumbalumbaPosted 1/6/2013 1:05:40 AM
xxghost12xx posted...
^Mostly RPGs

Final Fantasy Games
Fallout Series
Elder Scrolls Series
.Hack Series
COD (Every once in awhile)
BattleField (Been playing since BattleField Vietnam on PC)
Dark Souls and Demon Souls (Love these games to death)

These are only a few series I named off the top of my head, basically I try to be a well rounded gamer I don't like to stick to one genre.

all those look like crap, especially battlefield. ugh. can't take those uninspired, unimaginative, non-creative, POS art design that's as disgusting as my dog's poop.
---
#58xxghost12xx(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 1:06:32 AM
hyjinx17 posted...
xxghost12xx posted...
rumbalumba posted...
xxghost12xx posted...
rumbalumba posted...
let me see you draw a stickman. laughing your way to the bathroom? you can't even draw, let alone draw something as gorgeous as Ni No Kuni.

The game is just some cutesy cutesy 9 year old game that you guys overhype. I watched the first two hours of the game on Gamespot, the first 30 mins was fighting and then the next 1:30 minutes was just running through town talking to people. I don't care about how beautiful the game is I want something that is fun, this game doesn't seem to fill that bubble.

how stupid can you be?

cutesy cutesy 9 year old game? ROFL. oh so you want teh steroid, cuss-filled, gore, bloody, gritty, macho games because they're oh-so-hardcore-mature, huh?

LMAO you watched other people play! oh they spent 1.5 hours running around an exploration JRPG! oh my that just means 1.5 hours of just walking around! i mean are you stupid or what? in this kind of game, YOU PACE YOURSELF. you play however you want. you wanna walk around for 1.5 hours? go ahed. you wanna fight monsters for 1.5 hours? go ahead.

wow i can't even fathom this. you saw other people playing then you judged it based on how they played it? ROFL. sorry, that argument is so pathetic i can't even muster the courage to actually listen to it thoroughly.

"oh no it's so cutesy it must be for girls! for kids! i'm like an adult and all i need are uber-realistic games with real people and blood and gore!"

face it. you just want casual games. this game isn't for you because it'd be too difficult for you since it doesn't have hand-holding or auto-aim. go back playing your CoD game. ever wonder why so many M-rated games today are filled with kids of your age? ROFL. oh my. only a kid would think something like Ni No Kuni is for kids. why? because kids wanna be older, they wanna be like us adults. tsk tsk tsk. hey prepubescent bieber tweenie, take your time. you'll miss your childhood once you know what it feels like to be an adult. meanwhile, go back to watching twilight.

This has got to be one of the most ignorant posts I have ever seen on GameFaqs, are you mad because I talked bad about your little 6 year old game. I was gonna give this game a chance but all I see on this board are a bunch of but hurt 30 years crying about how good this game is. So while your sucking on your thumb while beating snakes and pigs up with a stick, I'll be playing a better game.

dude to be fair, you've insulted the game in every single post, Including this one. You're trying to be subtle about it, but it's not working.

I tried being subtle at first and then the whiners came in, in the original post I said that I was going to give the game a try but then all the butt hurt crying losers started posting.
---
PSN: [R3D]LiquidSnake3465 -- Site: official-R3D.forumotions.com FC: 4811-8101-5946
#59xxghost12xx(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 1:13:53 AM
rumbalumba posted...
Nightmare637 posted...

Im in college btw, I hope this game tanks so I can hear you fan boys run over to this board whining.
---
#60nozomi429Posted 1/6/2013 1:17:42 AM
xxghost12xx posted...
rumbalumba posted...
Nightmare637 posted...

Im in college btw, I hope this game tanks so I can hear you fan boys run over to this board whining.

I assume you're of legal age as you're in college. Act like an adult and don't lower yourself to the level of most people here. It's quite terrifying to see those who claim to attend a place for higher learning act so poorly.
---
Spiders. Spinnen.