This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I think gamers have gotten way too spoiled and hurtful to the industry...

#31servb0tsPosted 1/6/2013 12:59:50 PM
ATTACK__CAT posted...
^ lol criminals....

if you wernt obviously trolling thats the most entitled thing ive heard since.... this morning.

third world problems.

'they didnt make the video game i wanted after i shelled out 40'

im sure starving kids in africa are crying for you.

You must like to troll, since you often throw that word out anytime you disagree with someone.

Locking save file in Demon Souls, incase we get YLOD.

Someone hacks your PSN account, you get Banned no question why Its just your fault.

Online Passes for Offline SP Games punishing gamers who wisely wait or choose to buy used game they're on the fence about because its a new IP. Companys should be greatful people want to play their product.

DLC locked on game disc you purchase, gamers are slowly losing all their rights to their own games.

Name me a another bussiness that does this to people? Punishing people for buying Used or making a Movie and Locking out the Ending til you pay them.

Also even tho I feel sad about kids starving, protection should be the parents top priority.
---
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3
-PS3 FFXIV ARR 2.0 Day 1 Buy I can't wait to maxout Summoner
#32theofficefan99Posted 1/6/2013 1:27:36 PM
Don't forget some of Capcom's shady practices, such as Asura's Wrath's ending being DLC-only (and it isn't even close to free), and that Resident Evil 3DS game having only one save file that YOU CANNOT DELETE per copy, which basically means that you cannot buy this game used.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#33gamestop27Posted 1/6/2013 1:32:37 PM
Blame the publishers, who were already spoiled and hurtful to the industry.
---
Evolution is not true, I've had a dog for 14 years and its still a dog no change into a cat.~XTrEaMkILlA227
#34ATTACK__CATPosted 1/6/2013 1:49:33 PM(edited)
'You must like to troll'

nah brah. i love it. sugar + interwebs = fun.

coming down now though.

'since you often throw that word out anytime'

what word? troll? first world problems? thats not a word. thats WORDS. plural.

-

'Locking save file in Demon Souls, incase we get YLOD.

Someone hacks your PSN account, you get Banned no question why Its just your fault.

Online Passes for Offline SP Games punishing gamers who wisely wait or choose to buy used game they're on the fence about because its a new IP. Companys should be greatful people want to play their product.

DLC locked on game disc you purchase, gamers are slowly losing all their rights to their own games.'

-

cool story. in what world did these happen? and last i checked not 10/10 games drop even new price after release eventually,you dont need to buy used if new is 10-15. if you bought one and found otherwise it was a resealed used. if your a cheapscate, you get less. lesson in life brah.

no one has hacked my psn. and i did demons souls and dark souls with no YLOD. check mah trohpies if yah dont belief me brah.

'Name me a another bussiness that does this to people? Punishing people for buying Used'

cars. used cars dont last as long. higher insurance.

also theres alot of cars that have been written off and improperly and unsafely repaired to a shiny finish and sold on. buyer beware. if its a stolen car, it goes back to the owner no refund. if its a poor refurb and you crash / someone crashes into you GL brah.

people die.

certainly a much bigger problem than 'oh no theres 1 game that doesnt show me the ending unless i paid extra -> but the game was obviously terrible from the start so anyone who fell for it -> buyer beware.'

not gonna kill you. man up brah.

first world problems.

oh and: 'making a Movie and Locking out the Ending til you pay them.' -> any cliffhangar ever. any sequel bait. trilogy. lord of the rings. and the hobbit going from 1 book to 2 films.... to 3 films... ITS 3x THE MONEYS. RIP OFS.
---
*PSN yggdrasilProject*
*Black FC 1420 6344 0225
#35theofficefan99Posted 1/6/2013 1:50:27 PM
ATTACK__CAT posted...
'You must like to troll'

nah brah. i love it. sugar + interwebs = fun.

coming down now though.

'since you often throw that word out anytime'

what word? troll? first world problems? thats not a word. thats WORDS. plural.

-

'Locking save file in Demon Souls, incase we get YLOD.

DLC locked on game disc you purchase, gamers are slowly losing all their rights to their own games.'

-

cool story. in what world did these happen? and last i checked even if you buy a game LATER than release, provided its not used you still get the online pass. every boxed new copy of the game. if you bought one and found otherwise it was a resealed used.

no one has hacked my psn. and i did demons souls and dark souls with no YLOD. check mah trohpies if yah dont belief me brah.

'Name me a another bussiness that does this to people? Punishing people for buying Used'

cars. used cars dont last as long. higher insurance.

also theres alot of cars that have been written off and improperly and unsafely repaired to a shiny finish and sold on. buyer beware. if its a stolen car, it goes back to the owner no refund. if its a poor refurb and you crash / someone crashes into you GL brah.

people die.

certainly a much bigger problem than 'oh no theres 1 game that doesnt show me the ending unless i paid extra -> but the game was obviously terrible from the start so anyone who fell for it -> buyer beware.'

not gonna kill you. man up brah.

first world problems.

oh and: 'making a Movie and Locking out the Ending til you pay them.' -> any cliffhangar ever. any sequel bait. trilogy. lord of the rings. and the hobbit going from 1 book to 2 films.... to 3 films... ITS 3x THE MONEYS. RIP OFS.

There's so much stupidity in this post, that I don't know where to begin. I've had my fill of arguing with imbeciles on Gamefaqs today. I'm sure someone else will give you a thorough response that will let you know how utterly wrong you are.

Also, again, saying "first world problems?"

Let me ask you this: Have you ever complained in your life?

If the answer to this question is "Yes," (and I know it is) then you are a giant hypocrite.
---
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
#36agrissaPosted 1/6/2013 1:55:14 PM
Oh my AttackCat is horribad troll.
---
I am the Message Board Superhero- Getting rid of trolls one at a time. You're welcome.
Number of fans: 6
#37pwivitabox360icPosted 1/6/2013 1:58:51 PM
thesnoopmeister posted...
Inflation! Games are 100x bigger and still the same price, and still we complain. Well, not me.

Diablo 3
---
-I got this problem where I get an uncontrollable urge to draw the male genitalia disguised as a superhero ALL THE TIME.
#38ATTACK__CATPosted 1/6/2013 2:00:44 PM(edited)
^ 1. its called trolling brah. if you cant understand that -> its called google brah.

2. used markets have almost always had a downside. lower life spean, wear, not knowing if its been refurbed etc. all used industries everywhere.

if you dont understand paying less = getting less then you need to man up and buy a math book.

3. i complain. but i dont cry about such stupid topics. if i have a problem i cool off then i get some damn perspective about how lucky every damn one of us is, and how whatever problem im dealing with is insignificant compared to a hundred others we all face.....

then i man up and do what i can. sometimes thats grin and bear it, sometimes that nothing.

deal with it. move on. be happy. or be a grumpy git your whole life and die unhappy.

your choice.

persoanlly my choice is guiness.-> i troll as i roll. pissed, but enjoying myself. theres truth in my words. learn it.
---
*PSN yggdrasilProject*
*Black FC 1420 6344 0225
#39jrr18Posted 1/6/2013 2:03:45 PM
ATTACK__CAT posted...
^ 1. its called trolling brah. if you cant understand that -> its called google brah.

2. used markets have almost always had a downside. lower life spean, wear, not knowing if its been refurbed etc. all used industries everywhere.

if you dont understand paying less = getting less then you need to man up and buy a math book.

3. i complain. but i dont cry about such stupid topics. if i have a problem i cool off then i get some damn perspective about how lucky every damn one of us is, and how whatever problem im dealing with is insignificant compared to a hundred others we all face.....

then i man up and do what i can. sometimes thats grin and bear it, sometimes that nothing.

deal with it. move on. be happy. or be a grumpy git your whole life and die unhappy.

your choice.

persoanlly my choice is guiness.-> i troll as i roll. pissed, but enjoying myself. theres truth in my words. learn it.

I hate cats.*kicks ATTACK__CAT into a swiming pool*
---
Victory over the 2013 zombie apocalypse through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#40ATTACK__CATPosted 1/6/2013 2:08:19 PM
^ careful. cats have claws.

besides. im trolling and ive still contributed more than the majority of you to this topic.

look near the top. sober me ACTUALLY trying to add to the topic (i know, sober me is a tool)

wise... deal with it.
---
*PSN yggdrasilProject*
*Black FC 1420 6344 0225