This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Physical copy or digital? Which do you prefer?

#11methosagainPosted 1/6/2013 5:14:43 AM
Outside of Halo 4, I haven't bought a physical game in months but I have bought about 30 games digitally between the XB360 and PS3, I am trying to go fully digital at this point
---
Law of the universe states the strong shall survive and the weak fall by the way, I don't give a damn what idealistic plan is cooked up, nothing changes that
#12matt091282(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 5:16:02 AM
The only digital games I own are some of the PS1 classics and that Zen Pinball (both 1 and 2), and the Pure Chess game.
#13Large_TonberryPosted 1/6/2013 5:17:44 AM
I don't mind either, but for pure convenience and cheaper pricing, I prefer digital (especially on PC, where I do most of my gaming).
#14corijeiPosted 1/6/2013 5:22:37 AM
Physical. With my current internet, it would take 8 months to download one game seeing as ATT don't provide faster internet in my area.
#15badboyPosted 1/6/2013 5:26:48 AM
The one that is cheaper. If it's the same price, physical.
#16keybladeXIIIPosted 1/6/2013 5:29:48 AM
Digital, unless it's a game in a collection or series like MGS or Uncharted, for example.

I have 2 PS3s in two different areas (I move back and forth because of my job) and it's just such an advantage to being able to download and buy something on one and being able to download on the second one for free and having everything available there, as opposed to bringing and swapping discs all the time.
---
I hate seeing sigs with PC specs on them.
PSN: tookhster ------ Proud owner of a Wii, PS3, 360, 3DS, Vita, and now a Wii U!
#17matt091282(Topic Creator)Posted 1/6/2013 5:33:42 AM
keybladeXIII posted...
Digital, unless it's a game in a collection or series like MGS or Uncharted, for example.

I have 2 PS3s in two different areas (I move back and forth because of my job) and it's just such an advantage to being able to download and buy something on one and being able to download on the second one for free and having everything available there, as opposed to bringing and swapping discs all the time.

Wow, you own every console and handheld? Damn! lol
#18keybladeXIIIPosted 1/6/2013 5:37:11 AM
keybladeXIII posted...

Wow, you own every console and handheld? Damn! lol

Yep, I love video games lol.
---
I hate seeing sigs with PC specs on them.
PSN: tookhster ------ Proud owner of a Wii, PS3, 360, 3DS, Vita, and now a Wii U!
#19stawg007Posted 1/6/2013 5:44:20 AM
Always physical unless it's only available digitally or is way cheaper than the retail version which almost never happens
---
GT: lPayneToTheMaxl
#20GensokyoPosted 1/6/2013 6:13:34 AM
Physical, always. The only time I go digital is when a physical version of the game I want doesn't exist.