This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Physical copy or digital? Which do you prefer?

#71natarlePosted 1/6/2013 10:23:04 AM
physical . here is why guys..

i was a member of ps plus . so i try to d/l shift 2 . wouldnt work. call them. they say to do this that. still didnt work . here is their resolution. 'well you didnt pay for it so you cant get a refund" ok fine. so i remain a member. infamous 2 becomes apart of the game collection. tried d/l . wont download gets to 14 percent and errors. call them . same story. well since you didnt pay for it you cant get a refund.

im through with ps plus and through with digital copies. ive just recieved this ps3 as a gift first one ever at christmas last year. i HATE sony.
---
I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE
GT- ShinnZeta PSN-BIGBOSSGUNDAM fc 0347 6354 5762
#72WarhawkPosted 1/6/2013 10:26:08 AM
natarle posted...
physical . here is why guys..

i was a member of ps plus . so i try to d/l shift 2 . wouldnt work. call them. they say to do this that. still didnt work . here is their resolution. 'well you didnt pay for it so you cant get a refund" ok fine. so i remain a member. infamous 2 becomes apart of the game collection. tried d/l . wont download gets to 14 percent and errors. call them . same story. well since you didnt pay for it you cant get a refund.

im through with ps plus and through with digital copies. ive just recieved this ps3 as a gift first one ever at christmas last year. i HATE sony.

The errors can be due to internet. I tried many times using wifi to get into the PlayStation Store via my PSP and it can have a really good strength but can't access it cause of something to do with the connection. And this is coming from someone that isn't using PS+.
---
CRP: 12949 | FAQs: 15
FAQ Outlaws | Mega Man Legends
#73Masterchief5525Posted 1/6/2013 10:38:42 AM
Always physical copies, the only thing I prefer digital on is my computer
#74LittlejefferyPosted 1/6/2013 10:39:45 AM
Physical copy. I refuse to buy digital copies under ANY circumstance.
---
SSBB fc: 4855-0629-0547 Name: WL
Mario Kart Wii fc: 0216-7101-8263 Name: Waluigi
#75MyAura717Posted 1/6/2013 10:47:04 AM
Physical. With all of this stuff going on with blocking used games/more people watching movies than allowed crap that Sony and Microsoft are doing, it's nice to now that i can actually play my games. If i buy a game digitally theres probably nothing stopping Sony or Microsoft from putting some type of arbitrary rule that ends up with me losing my rights to the game or w/e. Call me crazy, but companies are getting more and more controlling and engages in shadier business practices by the day.
---
Convert To Buddenism now
#76Samp98518Posted 1/6/2013 10:53:03 AM
Physical. I can show you my game, you can borrow it, and the only way to lose it is if you mess up.
---
"My plan was perfect. But there was one thing I overlooked, one factor I failed to calculate.
He's a dumbass. And there's no accounting for dumbassness.
#77ZemurysPosted 1/6/2013 10:53:25 AM
I prefer physical over digital, although I probably won't hesitate to get a digital copy when the physical one fails, or breaks, or becomes unreadable.
#78DemonicDracoPosted 1/6/2013 10:53:54 AM
digital, doesn't take up space in real life and ive got it forever...
---
Beauty is the only truth in this world.
#79vind3dPosted 1/6/2013 10:54:33 AM
Physical. Shoulda' been a poll.
---
My favorite app is still the Mute button on my TV's remote.
#80blablablax17Posted 1/6/2013 10:55:14 AM
PC and console gamer here, and i get about an equal amount of digital and physical games
---
Stalking the GameFaqs boards since '06.