This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Physical copy or digital? Which do you prefer?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Physical copy or digital? Which do you prefer?

User Info: natarle

natarle
3 years ago#71
physical . here is why guys..

i was a member of ps plus . so i try to d/l shift 2 . wouldnt work. call them. they say to do this that. still didnt work . here is their resolution. 'well you didnt pay for it so you cant get a refund" ok fine. so i remain a member. infamous 2 becomes apart of the game collection. tried d/l . wont download gets to 14 percent and errors. call them . same story. well since you didnt pay for it you cant get a refund.

im through with ps plus and through with digital copies. ive just recieved this ps3 as a gift first one ever at christmas last year. i HATE sony.
I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE
GT- ShinnZeta PSN-BIGBOSSGUNDAM fc 0347 6354 5762

User Info: Warhawk

Warhawk
3 years ago#72
natarle posted...
physical . here is why guys..

i was a member of ps plus . so i try to d/l shift 2 . wouldnt work. call them. they say to do this that. still didnt work . here is their resolution. 'well you didnt pay for it so you cant get a refund" ok fine. so i remain a member. infamous 2 becomes apart of the game collection. tried d/l . wont download gets to 14 percent and errors. call them . same story. well since you didnt pay for it you cant get a refund.

im through with ps plus and through with digital copies. ive just recieved this ps3 as a gift first one ever at christmas last year. i HATE sony.

The errors can be due to internet. I tried many times using wifi to get into the PlayStation Store via my PSP and it can have a really good strength but can't access it cause of something to do with the connection. And this is coming from someone that isn't using PS+.
CRP: 12949 | FAQs: 15
FAQ Outlaws | Mega Man Legends

User Info: Masterchief5525

Masterchief5525
3 years ago#73
Always physical copies, the only thing I prefer digital on is my computer

User Info: Littlejeffery

Littlejeffery
3 years ago#74
Physical copy. I refuse to buy digital copies under ANY circumstance.
SSBB fc: 4855-0629-0547 Name: WL
Mario Kart Wii fc: 0216-7101-8263 Name: Waluigi

User Info: MyAura717

MyAura717
3 years ago#75
Physical. With all of this stuff going on with blocking used games/more people watching movies than allowed crap that Sony and Microsoft are doing, it's nice to now that i can actually play my games. If i buy a game digitally theres probably nothing stopping Sony or Microsoft from putting some type of arbitrary rule that ends up with me losing my rights to the game or w/e. Call me crazy, but companies are getting more and more controlling and engages in shadier business practices by the day.
Convert To Buddenism now

User Info: Samp98518

Samp98518
3 years ago#76
Physical. I can show you my game, you can borrow it, and the only way to lose it is if you mess up.
"My plan was perfect. But there was one thing I overlooked, one factor I failed to calculate.
He's a dumbass. And there's no accounting for dumbassness.

User Info: Zemurys

Zemurys
3 years ago#77
I prefer physical over digital, although I probably won't hesitate to get a digital copy when the physical one fails, or breaks, or becomes unreadable.

User Info: DemonicDraco

DemonicDraco
3 years ago#78
digital, doesn't take up space in real life and ive got it forever...
Beauty is the only truth in this world.

User Info: vind3d

vind3d
3 years ago#79
Physical. Shoulda' been a poll.
My favorite app is still the Mute button on my TV's remote.

User Info: blablablax17

blablablax17
3 years ago#80
PC and console gamer here, and i get about an equal amount of digital and physical games
Stalking the GameFaqs boards since '06.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Physical copy or digital? Which do you prefer?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived