This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

POLL what is the worst main series Final Fantasy game?

#21nite1017Posted 1/6/2013 9:34:55 AM
FFXII... no one likes vaan anyways.
#22zUkUuPosted 1/6/2013 9:37:01 AM
13 > 12 > 5 > 4 > 9 > 10 > 6 > 8 > 7

(from bad to good)
#23EchidneysPosted 1/6/2013 9:37:37 AM
Gam3r777 posted...
If you're going to bother with a poll, list all the games in the series. You're just being biased. Anyway, my choice was FF3. The battle system was fine, it's just everything else about the game sucked. Including no save point in the final dungeon >.<

It's every bit as biased as you're being, it just doesn't have every one listed (which it should have, but pssh). There is an option for "other" you can choose.

I didn't care much for 13 in the name of Final Fantasy. It was basically a generic SE RPG with a Cid, a chocobo and the brand name slapped on the front.
---
PSN: Echidneys | 3DS: 4468 1242 8413
"It sucks, and you're all stupid for liking it."
#24EurAsianGirlPosted 1/6/2013 9:37:57 AM
SoleilArclion posted...
Godly_Goof posted...
EurAsianGirl posted...
Godly_Goof posted...
FF7, for every step it took forward it took 10 steps back in others. Still pisses me off how it was the beginning of all character playing virtually identical :/ was such a kick in the crotch after FF6 where every character had a unique character ability >.>.

And no I dont count limit breaks since they are all again more or less the same basic idea just called something different.

What I wouldnt give for Blitz's to be back in FF games >.>

Why hallo thar Mr. Hipster! You must feel sooo special don't you? Hating such a mainstream game, while only knowing the "obscure ones" You're just too cool for us plebes aren't you?

Also,

Tifa's bewbs > Everything

so hating on something because its popular isnt allowed? Thats funny because you know what else was popular for a good long time? Adolf Hitler, His country and and a crap load of other countries, nations, and peoples also loved him. So that makes him good? No he's still a freaking monster >.>

THANK YOU.

FF7 isn't the be-all people think it is. All it really did was "introduce" cinematics, and even then that is a loose merit.

The story, the cast, combat, etc. All good, but they have been beaten.

And calling the story good is a bit of a push when the game isn't focused on the true villain. I love how people bash FF12 for not making Vaan the center of the universe, but FF7 made you focus on the wrong villain.

FF7 still had Tifa's boobs, therefore your argument is null and void.
---
JRPG lover and not ashamed of it
Avid fan of the Grandia and Lunar series.
#25Shadowbird_RHPosted 1/6/2013 9:41:42 AM
Should definitely have more options, but the one I dislike most is there: XII.
---
Surrender and I will destroy you peacefully.
R.E.G.I.S. mk5 - Megas XLR
#26You_Need_A_LifePosted 1/6/2013 9:50:38 AM
My last FF was X - I flat-out refused to play any once Enix took over (I hit the nail on the head too, since I figured they'd just screw the series up).

So of the two on the list that I have played, VIII sucked, whereas I really liked II aside from the cheap bosses that were just normal enemies from way later on in the game that, at the point they're used as bosses, your party isn't strong enough to reasonably fight them with a shred of hope to survive without first grinding for an hour. The plot was good, the leveling system was unique and awesome, and it was LOOOONG.

About the ONLY thing that was good about VIII was Triple Triad. Honestly, they should have just canceled VIII altigether and made Triple Triad the focus of the game, making into a less kiddie Pokemon sort of RPG.
#27LeadPipeCinchePosted 1/6/2013 9:58:03 AM
EurAsianGirl posted...
SoleilArclion posted...
Godly_Goof posted...
EurAsianGirl posted...
Godly_Goof posted...
FF7, for every step it took forward it took 10 steps back in others. Still pisses me off how it was the beginning of all character playing virtually identical :/ was such a kick in the crotch after FF6 where every character had a unique character ability >.>.

And no I dont count limit breaks since they are all again more or less the same basic idea just called something different.

What I wouldnt give for Blitz's to be back in FF games >.>

Why hallo thar Mr. Hipster! You must feel sooo special don't you? Hating such a mainstream game, while only knowing the "obscure ones" You're just too cool for us plebes aren't you?

Also,

Tifa's bewbs > Everything

so hating on something because its popular isnt allowed? Thats funny because you know what else was popular for a good long time? Adolf Hitler, His country and and a crap load of other countries, nations, and peoples also loved him. So that makes him good? No he's still a freaking monster >.>

THANK YOU.

FF7 isn't the be-all people think it is. All it really did was "introduce" cinematics, and even then that is a loose merit.

The story, the cast, combat, etc. All good, but they have been beaten.

And calling the story good is a bit of a push when the game isn't focused on the true villain. I love how people bash FF12 for not making Vaan the center of the universe, but FF7 made you focus on the wrong villain.

FF7 still had Tifa's boobs, therefore your argument is null and void.

so basically FF7 is good because you get to look at tifas boobs.
well at least now we know youve never touched a real female before.
so thanks for letting us know your secret.

7 sucks and its not even the best FF in the series or the best rpg ever.
if it wasnt for the dirty girl in pink gettin killed nobody would give a **** about FF7.
then again some of us dont care for it but thats because we see it for what it is...****.
---
My little men: Hayden Alexander Steele (born: 8/9/2006 at 8:38AM) & Conner Leigh Steele (born: 10/7/2008 at 9:16pm).
#28zUkUuPosted 1/6/2013 10:00:09 AM
^lol @ saying a game sucks were it not for an element from the game.

seriously?
#29Freelance_WolfPosted 1/6/2013 10:00:38 AM
I don't share the same sentiments as you, TC. FFXII and FFVIII are in my top 3. FFII I can do without though. It's just bad.
---
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."
#30servb0tsPosted 1/6/2013 10:03:13 AM
FFXIII
---
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3
-PS3 FFXIV ARR 2.0 Day 1 Buy I can't wait to maxout Summoner