This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What 2 Games Do you want rereleased??

#1stevethericanPosted 1/6/2013 12:10:59 PM
In a retained form ala The Simpsons Arcade or Perfect Dark (360)

My vote goes to Jet Force Gemini (which would probably land on 360 and nothing else, unless MS lends the licenses like they once did for the Rare DS games)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles IV: Turtles In Time. Reshelled was an awful version of the inferior arcade version not the awesome SNES one.
---
Do you like pro wrestling? Check out FWE (Family Wrestling Ent.), where I referee !
#2MadDewgPosted 1/6/2013 12:26:10 PM(edited)
Dungeons and dragons shadow over mystara. It's up there with aliens vs predator, river city ransom, streets of rage 2/3, scott pilgrim etc. as one of the best 2D beat'em ups ever. I would play the hell out of this online (and friggin' capcom owes us anyway with this game...only japan ever got a home port of the 2 dungeons and dragons arcade games, and it was on the saturn =/ ).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fa6Www3ZRb8

For the second game I want a console version of phantasy star online blue burst. For some reason I never really liked playing PSO on a pc.
---
GTag:MadDogg730 PSN:lMadDogg Playin' bayonetta, dungeon fighter live, gears of war 3, tales of graces, borderlands, dust: an elysian tail.
#3SpurnerPosted 1/6/2013 12:30:31 PM
And brought to the PS3? Off the top of my head I'll go with Lufia 2 and a "completed" KotOR 2. That would make my gaming year.
#4servb0tsPosted 1/6/2013 12:32:24 PM
Everquest on the PS3.

Die Hard Arcade on the PS3.
---
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3
-PS3 FFXIV ARR 2.0 Day 1 Buy I can't wait to maxout Summoner
#5stalepie29Posted 1/6/2013 12:52:19 PM
Slap Fight MD & Night Striker
#6RoachmeatPosted 1/6/2013 1:58:19 PM
Dokapon Kingdom (Ps2)

Heavy Metal Geomatrix (Dreamcast)

Both are a chore to find in physical form today, even though they probably didn't sell too well when they first released. It's disgusting really. The only people who prefer physical over digital are the ones who never put their games back out there for other people to try out.

---
"There was never a doubt I would win.."
--Sasha, Anarchy Reigns
#7zyrax2301Posted 1/6/2013 2:01:37 PM
A Baulder's Gate or Champions game - damn I miss those.

Metal Gear Solid
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#8AnonUnknownPosted 1/6/2013 2:08:49 PM
a "ultimate version" of Outrun 2 with virtually all the features and modes of Outrun 2006 and the original Outrun 2 for the Xbox. and a ultimate collection with all the Raiden titles and spinoffs released so far.
---
PSN ID: Lance_87 (if you already added me in the past, do it again, i've lost all contacts for unknown reasons)
#9MahoganyTooth92Posted 1/6/2013 2:09:11 PM
God Hand
---
"Mahohgay Teeth, you are wrong. Target Finder does not ignore Cold Blooded. U mad?"-HuffyChicken
#10SpurnerPosted 1/7/2013 12:08:53 AM
zyrax2301 posted...
A Baulder's Gate or Champions game...

Ooooh, I can get on board with that.