This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GOW Saga or Warriors Orochi 3?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. GOW Saga or Warriors Orochi 3?

User Info: OfficerTJHooka

OfficerTJHooka
3 years ago#1
i really got myself in a pickle here. I can't decide what one to buy. I haven't played any of the God of War games but i like the DW series.
"You are about to read a book that my foot wrote. Its called On The Road To In Your Ass."

User Info: Vs1991

Vs1991
3 years ago#2
GOW sucks

User Info: Ottopilot666

Ottopilot666
3 years ago#3
If you have never played a GoW game before get the Saga, you know what you're getting with Warriors Orochi 3 if you have played any other Musou

User Info: AmyUnleashed

AmyUnleashed
3 years ago#4
Get Warriors Orochi 3 it is amazing has all the characters from 7+XL (with some moveset changes :) as well as all off SW3 (&Z which never got released over here, 3 only on Wii) and some new characters exclusive to Orochi 3 with all WO2's cast returning.

Though just incase you dont know i will give you a friendly heads up it only has Japanise voice acting with english subtitles, but that is understanable as there is over 120 playable characters.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. GOW Saga or Warriors Orochi 3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived