This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why no love for the Resistance series?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Why no love for the Resistance series?
2 years ago#1
What a shame Insomniac is no longer doing anything with it......
---
"The eyes are the groin of the head."
-Dwight Schrute, from the TV show The Office
2 years ago#2
I've played all of them and the Resistance series wasn't that great. The PSP game was decent though.
---
"You spoony bard!" -- Tellah (Final Fantasy IV)
(edited by Crimson Skys)
2 years ago#3
Don't worry they dont leave Ip's to milked by evil corparations that ruin the franchis forever. Oh wait they do.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skylanders:_Spyro's_Adventure
---
Victory over the 2013 zombie apocalypse through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
2 years ago#4
I have only played the demo for the first and third and couldn't get interested honestly. Killzone felt better and interested me more, so I went with it. I was not disappointed.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
2 years ago#5
generic Halo is generic
---
Next gen is better. Read my user name if you are at all confused by this. Will $ony be in last place again next gen ?
2 years ago#6
For me there was just nothing in the series that set it apart from others.
---
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered! My life is my own.
2 years ago#7
I liked the first. The 2nd one was boring and the 3rd was okay but the multiplayer was pretty standard and nothing really impressive.
2 years ago#8
If Resistance 1 or 3 included 2's co-op, we'd be talking about Resistance because that imaginary game would be GOTY. Sadly, each game seemed to be missing something. The first one was the closest to great status.
---
http://fp.profiles.us.playstation.com/playstation/psn/pid/NIR_Hockey.png
http://www.last.fm/user/hockeybub89/ Bears Beets Battlestar Galactica
2 years ago#9
Yes, but you guys have to consider that with CoD and Killzone as the only two serious FPS competitors on the PS3, Resistance was a great alternative to have.
---
"The eyes are the groin of the head."
-Dwight Schrute, from the TV show The Office
2 years ago#10
Resistance 1 is actually my send favorite couch co-op shooter, after halo 1.
Resistance 2 was crap tho..
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Why no love for the Resistance series?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived