This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sheldon said a PS3 is better then a mountain bike

#21lambchipsPosted 1/7/2013 12:44:50 AM
toastedmuffin89 posted...
ironmaidenfan70 posted...
Sheldon is the most annoying tv personality I've ever seen

I'm a sheldon plus 1.

sheldon plus 1?
---
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green
#22Lefty128kPosted 1/7/2013 1:25:11 AM
MlREFOX posted...
methosagain posted...
Wario_man posted...
Wario_man posted...
Haven't watched the show since sometime in Season Two. The "on again, off again" "Will they, wont' they?" bullcrap was never interesting and using it isn't interesting. Has he even changed at all? Have any of them? There's nothing more annoying than to watch a five season spanning show and have none of the characters develop in any way, shape or form.

Why would they change? Sheldon is a normal person just like me and you.

He has severe social problems (I do too but I at least try to work on it). Has he even admitted it? Tried to work on it? Have any of them developed at all? Is Leonard STILL pining over Penny? Kuferpoli could still be a bit nervous, I guess but after five seasons or whatever it is how much further can they still go with the same jokes?

Show is still better than 99% of the rest of the crap on TV

No, it is an example of that 99%.

Sounds like someone didn't get the spherical chickens in a vacuum joke.
#23FiharPosted 1/7/2013 1:27:24 AM
Wario_man posted...
Haven't watched the show since sometime in Season Two. The "on again, off again" "Will they, wont' they?" bullcrap was never interesting and using it isn't interesting. Has he even changed at all? Have any of them? There's nothing more annoying than to watch a five season spanning show and have none of the characters develop in any way, shape or form.

The addition of Amy was pretty nice though, she's basically the only reason I still watch the show.
---
And at once I knew, I was not magnificent
#24Twilightwolf444Posted 1/7/2013 1:35:33 AM
chiefofsb78 posted...
Who

Sheldon Cooper off The Big Bang Theory. It is an amazing show. :)
---
US Aqua Blue Ambassador 3DS FC: 5198-2493-9347
I Am Female, American, and a Hardcore Gamer ;)
#25echa_OnePosted 1/7/2013 1:42:49 AM
Sheldon owns an XBox360 but not a ps3, though :( That's why he said that.
---
3 things I dislike before a game release:
The wait, the haters and the trolls
#26Lozh900Posted 1/7/2013 1:58:08 AM
ironmaidenfan70 posted...
I only watch the show for the blonde Girl

That's would be Kaley cuoco playing the part of penny
---
XBL/GFW-L : Loz Gloss Hill / PSN : JenovaRebirth / Steam : Jenova19848 / WiiU ID : ???
i7 2600k @ 3.8ghz / 8gb ram / Gtx 560 / 1tb hdd / win 7 home 64bit
#27kupo1705Posted 1/7/2013 2:02:35 AM
I've never watched the show but from some of the clips I've seen it looks like one of the worst shows in the history of television.
#28gtaking5Posted 1/7/2013 2:09:14 AM
Wario_man posted...
Wario_man posted...

Why would they change? Sheldon is a normal person just like me and you.

He has severe social problems (I do too but I at least try to work on it). Has he even admitted it? Tried to work on it? Have any of them developed at all? Is Leonard STILL pining over Penny? Kuferpoli could still be a bit nervous, I guess but after five seasons or whatever it is how much further can they still go with the same jokes?

Show is still better than 99% of the rest of the crap on TV

Mad Men
Modern Family
The Middle
The Walking Dead
Downton Abbey
Breaking Bad
Sherlock
Boardwalk Empire
Misfits
Person of Interest
Is Curb Your Enthusiasm still going?

No idea on the last one. And what you listed probably wouldn't even amount to 1%. So he still stands true.
---
#NTN
#29Wario_manPosted 1/7/2013 2:11:41 AM

Probably because his friends all own one so to play with them he'd have to own one too..wait, though wouldn't he be using Leonard's? Or is Leonard using his?
---
All your children are poor unfortunate victims of systems beyond their control, a plague upon your ignorance and the gray despair of your ugly life.
#30methosagainPosted 1/7/2013 2:14:05 AM
echa_One posted...

They also own a PS3, they have shown them using the Move before to play games on it
---
Law of the universe states the strong shall survive and the weak fall by the way, I don't give a damn what idealistic plan is cooked up, nothing changes that