This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sheldon said a PS3 is better then a mountain bike

#71Wario_manPosted 1/7/2013 8:39:09 AM(edited)
Wario_man posted...
Wario_man posted...
Why would they change? Sheldon is a normal person just like me and you.

He has severe social problems (I do too but I at least try to work on it). Has he even admitted it? Tried to work on it? Have any of them developed at all? Is Leonard STILL pining over Penny? Kuferpoli could still be a bit nervous, I guess but after five seasons or whatever it is how much further can they still go with the same jokes?

Show is still better than 99% of the rest of the crap on TV

Mad Men
Modern Family
The Middle
The Walking Dead
Downton Abbey
Breaking Bad
Sherlock
Boardwalk Empire
Misfits
Person of Interest
Is Curb Your Enthusiasm still going?

Some of those are some good shows, but that meager list doesn't represent all of what's on TV nowadays. There are about 100,000,000 shows (that number might be exaggerated) on TV right now, and they're mainly mouth-breathers' favorite scripted reality shows with vain people, other reality shows about boring rednecks or other boring people doing their boring job, or hastily approved fictional sitcom ideas for quick ratings. 99% of it, which leave an estimate of about 100 or so different shows worth watching still, is still pure crap.
I swear they'll let anyone make a friggin' TV show anymore.

I honestly don't watch TV. All the shows I watch, most of those in the list have been recommended to me or I've just heard the names of, looked up, thought sounded good and then proceeded to acquire. I haven't sat and actually watched TV in months, if not a year or two. Which is weird considering I use a TV for a monitor..

Friend just linked me to some Season 4 bloopers. In this the audience's laughter actually distracts the 'actors' and makes them make even more mistakes. So, what exactly do they add again? Because that sounds like it is taking away from the experience to me.
---
If you have accepted Santa Christ as your lord and saviour, and are 100% proud of it, put this as your sig.
#72methosagainPosted 1/7/2013 8:36:47 AM
In a world where Honey Boo Boo is a highly watched show, TBBT is the gold standard
---
Law of the universe states the strong shall survive and the weak fall by the way, I don't give a damn what idealistic plan is cooked up, nothing changes that
#73AmyUnleashedPosted 1/7/2013 8:37:45 AM
I agree with him :P
#74CannotRememberPosted 1/7/2013 8:40:36 AM
One day Jim Parsons will pay for his sodomy of humanity !
---
Now playing: Dark Souls:AOTA
#75Wario_manPosted 1/7/2013 8:56:56 AM(edited)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mJ_YTVoorg
This got me a smile.

I also enjoy the fact that there was a bit of The Shining with a laugh track added and it was funnier than Big Bang Theory and Friends combined.

Also, try watching this much of Friends without a laugh track:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIKWWxTqA9o

At the start Chandler just seems like a REAL jerk with no laugh track to compliment his sarcasm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLvB_ybcKt0
and here Ross and Phoebe seem even more hard to watch and creepy than usual. Ross seems terrifying near the end of the video, actually..
---
If you have accepted Santa Christ as your lord and saviour, and are 100% proud of it, put this as your sig.
#76EchidneysPosted 1/7/2013 9:05:35 AM
Wario_man posted...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mJ_YTVoorg
This got me a smile.

That was pretty good, but for some reason I thought there was going to be a laugh track for the FFX game itself. Has that been done yet? They did The Shining, you say?

methosagain posted...
In a world where Honey Boo Boo is a highly watched show, TBBT is the gold standard

I was actually going to link to a vid of Honey Boo Boo earlier for the sake of example, but got caught up making some idiot mad in the Youtube comments section in the meantime, and forgot about this thread.
---
PSN: Echidneys | 3DS: 4468 1242 8413
"It sucks, and you're all stupid for liking it."
#77CyborgTwentyPosted 1/7/2013 9:08:26 AM
what the hell is goin on
#78Wario_manPosted 1/7/2013 9:13:48 AM
what the hell is goin on

Talking about a pretty unfunny show, and then posting videos involving people editing stuff heavily to make another unfunny show funny or upping the already incredible uncomfortableness to ungodly levels.
---
PH1R57 1'lL G37 73H 7R345Ur3, 4nD 7h3N 1'lL G37 JoO.
#79ThePatrickPosted 1/7/2013 11:29:59 AM
He did

I've heard that line a million times since the show is practically ubiquitous these days, but yeah, he did

And he was right because all the kids I knew coming up left their bikes in their garages after a couple of weeks but played the snot out of Nintendo.
---
Ryuuga Gotoku (Yakuza) series text FAQs available at GameFAQs
PSN: hatoriki_kai, XBL: hatoriki, YouTube: ryled, Twitter: @Hatoriki, Me: Bored