This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Free 1-Month PSN Plus code

#11Twilightwolf444Posted 1/7/2013 1:32:23 AM
June (999), Leanne (Resonance of Fate), Phi (Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward), and Kaine (Nier). :)
---
US Aqua Blue Ambassador 3DS FC: 5198-2493-9347
I Am Female, American, and a Hardcore Gamer ;)
#12Twilightwolf444Posted 1/7/2013 1:33:01 AM
Awww, I'm too late. :\
---
US Aqua Blue Ambassador 3DS FC: 5198-2493-9347
I Am Female, American, and a Hardcore Gamer ;)
#13Soul_of_ManaPosted 1/7/2013 1:35:11 AM
hikari198 posted...
Soul_of_Mana posted...
June from 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors.
Phi from Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward
Leanne from Resonance of Fate
Kaine from Nier.

Good taste in games, TC.

You Tineye'd it, didn't you? Lol, you won! :D

I'll PM the code and thanks! Solid titles but sadly not enough recognition.

Sure didn't. Nier was highly recommended here for a while, and I question what anyone is doing with their lives if they own a DS and haven't played 999. Having played 999, I of course played VLR too. Leanne/RoF is the only obscure one, in my mind. A bit tedious at times, but a very unique rpg nonetheless.
---
http://backloggery.com/soul_of_mana
The Winds of Change are stirring.
#14hikari198(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 1:44:48 AM
Soul_of_Mana posted...
hikari198 posted...
Soul_of_Mana posted...
June from 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors.
Phi from Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward
Leanne from Resonance of Fate
Kaine from Nier.

Good taste in games, TC.

You Tineye'd it, didn't you? Lol, you won! :D

I'll PM the code and thanks! Solid titles but sadly not enough recognition.

Sure didn't. Nier was highly recommended here for a while, and I question what anyone is doing with their lives if they own a DS and haven't played 999. Having played 999, I of course played VLR too. Leanne/RoF is the only obscure one, in my mind. A bit tedious at times, but a very unique rpg nonetheless.

PM'd you

Nier wasn't well received but the Soundtrack was just so delicious, I finished the game(100%) and Ending D made me hate myself. Characters were amazing in every way possible. Voice acting for Kaine and her foul mouth made her so lovable.

I only recently played 999 and VLR and that got me into the visual novel genre. I was glued to my vita and ds for weeks. I had to fully beat them to be satisfied.
---
Battlefield 3 Battlelog Stats
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/phys1calk1ller/stats/174731922/ps3/
#15BurgerTime79Posted 1/7/2013 1:49:41 AM
A reverse image search gave me **** except for a bunch of pictures of Leanne. :p
I already do the yearly subscription to PS+, so I was looking to see if I could figure out the other two for my own curiosity. I now know the games they're in, and I have been interested in them. Just didn't put 2 and 2 together that they were in games I knew the names of.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#16CaptainLukaPosted 1/7/2013 2:36:13 AM
TC, your taste in games is excellent. Too bad I missed out on this.
---
My spell check just had a mental breakdown...
#17sephiroth068Posted 1/7/2013 12:07:05 PM
hikari198 posted...
sephiroth068 posted...
I've only seen one of them technically and I don't even know her name so oh well

Which one?

The one with the handgun, though now I know that her name is Leanne

All I knew was that she was from Resonance of Fate (didnt say it because I didnt want to potentially help others to win unfairly I guess lol) but I never played the game since I heard it was poorly received..well at least by some...others said it was good and some said it was meh...

since I only had a passing interest in the game I wasnt really compelled to try the game if it was overall a mixed response (which is a little hypocritical of me since Ive enjoyed games that a good majority did not like too much or were also received with mixed reviews)...besides at the time I had a much greater interest in other games being released which is probably why I never picked it up due to my not-so-high interest and went with what i knew I would enjoy
---
Chapter 7, that's all you need to say to a Valkyria fan, they'll know what you mean-Celestial Damnation (see quote)