This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why does Sony even bother?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Why does Sony even bother?

User Info: Albert1285

Albert1285
4 years ago#21
I'm still waiting for Haunting Ground (which was actually rated for PS3 by ESRB), Rule of the Rose, Clock Tower 3, and just maaaaaaaybe Silent Hill 2 , 3 and 4 not that crappy HD Collection, and many of ther PS2 games that are actually worth getting. Yet you're very right why the hell they even bother with these crappy games.

User Info: Rydiafan013

Rydiafan013
4 years ago#22
They don't have the Copyrights to the games ppl want...

And maybe to ease the mind of parents ... is my best guess ( the whole violent game debate )

User Info: Sxmfct

Sxmfct
4 years ago#23
So do these games only work on the original BC PS3 or will they run on any? I remember seeing PS2 classics on PSN when I had a PS3 but never downloaded them because I assumed I'd need one of the BC PS3s

User Info: The_Pig_Hostage

The_Pig_Hostage
4 years ago#24
Sxmfct posted...
So do these games only work on the original BC PS3 or will they run on any? I remember seeing PS2 classics on PSN when I had a PS3 but never downloaded them because I assumed I'd need one of the BC PS3s

They work on every PS3

User Info: este914

este914
4 years ago#25
Sxmfct posted...

should be any Ps3 system but who cares
--> [ este914 ] <--
The One & Only!

User Info: Echidneys

Echidneys
4 years ago#26
Lsnake posted...
Really? "Dora saves the snow princess" oh great, now I know how the game will end. What kind of title is that? "Super Mario: Mario saves the princess" or "Uncharted: Drake finds treasure" or "Gran Turismo: You are driving cars".

If these are classics, I want to see the ones who didn't qualify.

All of my this
PSN: Echidneys | 3DS: 4468 1242 8413
"It sucks, and you're all stupid for liking it."

User Info: Wario_man

Wario_man
4 years ago#27
Do the people who would even buy/play Dora even know how to use the PSN store and then get the game off of it?
I doubt it.
If you have accepted Santa Christ as your lord and saviour, and are 100% proud of it, put this as your sig.

User Info: mogar002

mogar002
4 years ago#28
ITT: White supremacists hate on Dora.
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg

User Info: true_gamer80

true_gamer80
4 years ago#29
one would think some bought the ps3 to play ps2 games....I dont see this as this huge problem as the drama queens do. I can understand the dissapointment but holy crap are the drama queens playing their usual role here today.

Its a good thing we are in the seventh gen huh, I mean this really shouldnt be that big of a deal....
Real Hip Hop...I miss the 90's-Puppets Of Chaos - Tru Dat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqxBDN-cv08
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. Why does Sony even bother?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived