The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The biggest mistake you made this gen?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. The biggest mistake you made this gen?

User Info: ZombieAkane

ZombieAkane
3 years ago#1
Mine was buying into hype and getting games that other people raved about instead of getting what I personally find fun.

Examples in case: Diablo 3, Deus Ex: Human Revolution. All apparently great games, however they are not great to me.
"If I facepalm as hard as I wanted to it would be a mortal kombat fatality" - knightimex

User Info: SpaceXoDDity

SpaceXoDDity
3 years ago#2
Buying SD! vs Raw 2008, worst wrestling game ever.

User Info: Crysiania

Crysiania
3 years ago#3
Has to be Brink, everyone thought it looked great and everyone was dissapointed with how it actually was :D.
PSN - Sacred_Darksoul

User Info: Junpei_Stupei

Junpei_Stupei
3 years ago#4
Buying GTA 4.

It could be "Buying a PS3.", if Versus XIII goes multi-platform.

I think I bought the wrong console this gen.

User Info: TehAssasin

TehAssasin
3 years ago#5
Diablo 3? Great game?

Does not compute.

User Info: diabolical

diabolical
3 years ago#6
Paying $5 for Brink.

User Info: Large_Tonberry

Large_Tonberry
3 years ago#7
Buying a 60GB PS3 for about 350 back in 2007. If I'd just waited for another year or so, I could've gotten the superior Slim version (which I have now) for a much lower price, and had a bunch of cheap games along with it.
(message deleted)

User Info: HOTJaVaLaVa

HOTJaVaLaVa
3 years ago#9
Cheating on my girlfriend and getting herpes from the other guy. It stays with you.......
"The eyes are the groin of the head."
-Dwight Schrute, from the TV show The Office

User Info: You_Need_A_Life

You_Need_A_Life
3 years ago#10
PS Move. It's actually awesome when it's programmed well in the game, and it's a lot of fun, but so few games actually use it and the majority of them are just shooters.

It would have been a lot of fun in Okami HD, but the controls are just ****ed up while using it, and it's so jerky that you need the blessings of Jesus, Allah, Buddah and every other God out there to draw a damn thing.

And of course, instead of improving or innovating, they just slowly let it die and hope people forget about it.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. The biggest mistake you made this gen?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived