This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The biggest mistake you made this gen?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. The biggest mistake you made this gen?
3 years ago#211
Buying a PS3.

Made up for it by getting a 360. Then regretted getting that (took a long time for me to regret it though).

So made up for it by upgrading my PC. And I'm lovin' it.
3 years ago#212
Definitely buying into consoles to early. Quick price cuts + shoddy system construction = bummed. I pretty much will never buy a first release console again. Let them work the bugs and junk out first. I'm just too poor to take in the shorts as an early adopter.
Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you.
3 years ago#213
Buying White Knight Chronicles 2.
"Dyin' is easy. It's the livin' that's hard..." Grim Reaper, Maximo vs. The Army of Zin
3 years ago#214
Lsnake posted...
Buying a Wii.

this was my biggest mistake also. i fell for the hype like a doofus.
"Purple is a fruit" -Homer Simpson
3 years ago#215
I don't know what you're talking about with DEHR, but I was told to buy Diablo 3 by a few friends (since I had spare money, I obliged), played once and gave up.
3 years ago#216
Buying Hyperdimension Neptunia.
3 years ago#217
Brink. I was so hyped, and so bummed.
Wolf Parade, Swan Lake, Built to Spill, Sunset Rubdown, The Hold Steady, Modest Mouse, Handsome Furs, Plants and Animals
3 years ago#218
AmyUnleashed posted...
Buying a X360 it was not worth the money

This. And the main reason I bought the 360 was for Mass Effect, thinking it would never release on PS3 (which I already had ME2 and ME3 on). Then ME released on PSN... I promptly sold my 360 which had become a paper weight.

Also buying a Wii, becoming bored with it after a week, selling it, then buying my mom one for Christmas a year later for our family to play, spending a fortune on FFIV The After Years (only to have it release as a collection with FFIV on PSP), and now it collects dust... The Nintendo Wii: a f***ing waste of money dust collector for hardcore gamers. Never. Again.
PSN: XIII_Lightning
3 years ago#219
Buying Perfect Dark 0 at full price......A terrible way to start next gen. I'll wait a year or 2 for this next one.
3 years ago#220
Thinking Nintendo fans were decent people.
To all the trolls out there, I have 179 users on my ignore list. Come at me. My list needs to grow...
The latest ignoree: stupid_newbie
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation 3
  3. The biggest mistake you made this gen?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived