This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The biggest mistake you made this gen?

#231DragonGPosted 1/7/2013 11:49:59 PM
Buying the Vita, if it doesn't start picking itself up out of the hole it's in FAST.
---
Man running in front of car get TIRED. Man running behind car get EXHAUSTED.
PSN Tag: StudBoi69
#2324dfmaEFPosted 1/7/2013 11:52:47 PM
theofficefan99 posted...
BloodyBooger posted...
Lsnake posted...
Buying a Wii.

this was my biggest mistake also. i fell for the hype like a doofus.

-Metroid Prime: Collection
-The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
-Super Mario Galaxy
-Super Mario Galaxy 2
-Mario Kart Wii
-Super Paper Mario
-Xenoblade Chronicles
-The Last Story
-Kirby's Return to Dreamland
-Kirby Epic Yarn
-Klonoa
-Donkey Kong Country Returns
-Sonic Colors
-Monster Hunter Tri
-Super Smash Bros. Brawl
-No More Heroes

Honestly, I'd say that the Wii has a far better exclusives than the 360 and PS3.

If you like playing those crap games /IMO
---
To keep is what I long for.
#233white windPosted 1/8/2013 12:37:47 AM
buying too much games that I don't have the time to play, then finding them months later in the discount bin.
---
PSN: ghattas
#234Shishio07Posted 1/8/2013 12:42:18 AM
buying a ps3 for me, I have 7 PS3 games compared to my close to 30 PS2 and about 20 PS1 games and I play my PS2 and PS1 games more often. I have been thoroughly unimpressed by the games for this gen most notably I've yet to find a good straight up RPG, also half of the PS3 games I own are continuations of earlier series, like MGS4, GOW3 and Fallout 3/New Vegas.

Fallout 3 was good despite the laundry list of glitches, New Vegas however didn't do a lot for me though. MGS4 while having a great story doesn't even really play like the rest of the series. God Of War 3 I have no complaints about other than having to get a PS3 to play it. Valkyria chronicles is so far the best RPG/Strategy I've found for PS3. Marvel ultimate Alliance was pretty decent but they nerfed the sequel to it (Penance/speedball is probably the fruityest comic character ever). Warahmmer Space Marine is a great game.

Now the list of disappointments I've had on PS3: Anything DLC (remember when a game came with everything and developers didn't grind you for ever damn penny), FF13/13-2, Marvel Alliance 2, All the UFC and WWE games, Every single Resident Evil made after 4, the 100 different FPS that are all pretty much the exact same, Dante's Inferno, Every single new excursion in the Dynasty Warriors series, Max Payne 3, Splatterhouse, Star Ocean 4 and Gundam crossfire.
#235ZombieAkane(Topic Creator)Posted 1/8/2013 4:17:57 AM
bigdaddyjug posted...
Signing up for the WoW Annual Pass thing right after it was announced. I quit WoW 3 months later and I still haven't downloaded my free copy of Diablo 3.

Aww man, I think this poster wins the thread :|
---
"If I facepalm as hard as I wanted to it would be a mortal kombat fatality" - knightimex
#236Draconas_LyrrPosted 1/8/2013 4:29:36 AM
Buying a 360. I wound up with a grand total of 6 or 7 games for it, that I never played. Where-as I have over 50 for my PS3. Heck, I've got more Vita games, and play them more often, than I did with my 360.
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
I'll never look at an apple the same way again..
#237GloryChaosPosted 1/8/2013 4:46:27 AM
I couldn't keep a friend from buying Street Fighter x Tekken when I knew he wouldn't like it.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
http://i.imgur.com/OZ9aS.png
#238kingstagPosted 1/8/2013 7:09:01 AM
FFXIII

A game so bad that it not only made me rethink the entire Final Fantasy series but soured me on JRPGs as a whole.
#239Solid SonicPosted 1/9/2013 5:41:06 AM
If you like playing those crap games /IMO

Well then you've got a low-tier opinion there, bub.
---
Linux will never be a gaming platform.
#240osboesPosted 1/9/2013 5:50:24 AM
Playstation plus.