This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The biggest mistake you made this gen?

#41zUkUuPosted 1/7/2013 9:51:40 AM
thinking SE could develop a decent FF.

FF 13
FF 13-2
FF 13-3
FF 14

say no.
#42SuperShadowAcePosted 1/7/2013 9:53:06 AM
Buying Metroid Other M day 1.
---
http://ofnoobsandmen.com/ <----Good comic
Game contact information in profile.
#43justdontaskPosted 1/7/2013 9:54:03 AM
PsychoWolfX posted...
Buying...

FF13
FF13-2
all because of the pretty box art

i dont know what to think of this....

however, my only mistake is thinking the ps3 was a good system.... very few games that even look interesting to me, and there arent enough words in the world for me to describe how much i hate downloading games with it... at least on 360, when you pay for a game to download, youll get the game... even if the game isnt enjoyable for you, youll at least get to play it... not on ps3! 14% install error!
---
the only part of gamefaqs i like are the walkthroughs for games i like.
trolls avoid large blocks of text they can't criticize for all to see.
#44dankanefanPosted 1/7/2013 9:54:45 AM
SpaceXoDDity posted...
Buying SD! vs Raw 2008, worst wrestling game ever.

The PS3 version sucks because it's a terrible port. The 360 version is actually pretty good.

Also, this says hi:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=p0WxG2jiyek#t=469s
---
www.saccitygamer.wordpress.com (My Gaming Blog)
@SacCityGamer ~ www.facebook.com/SacCityGamer
#45imsalingawayPosted 1/7/2013 10:04:57 AM
Buying the Mists of Pandaria digital CE. $20 extra for a mount seemed like a good idea, but I didn't even play for a month.

I also kind of regret buying Diablo 3, but I honestly did have fun leveling to 60 with a few of my friends. That and they're actually improving the game with patches.
#46dudeitscoolPosted 1/7/2013 10:05:05 AM
Buying any FPS. I don't care for them like I did when I was younger. I am more into RPG and Sports games these days.
---
Looking at the big picture is easier on the eyes...
#47PuniardPosted 1/7/2013 10:05:19 AM
Not buying a PS3 until last month, I wish I got one years ago now.

I've had a 360 for years and never really liked it (pad layout, saves locked to user, etc, etc), I saw it on sale real cheap after xmas one year and it was about half the price of a PS3 so I bought it.

Last gen I had a PS2 and a Gamecube, I never had the Xbox, didn't like it at all.
---
"Well, we will see if there is iron in your words." - Vulcan Raven
#48mogar002Posted 1/7/2013 10:07:06 AM
GTA4 day 1
---
I am Mogar, God of Irony and The Devourer of Topics.
http://i33.tinypic.com/2hwco6d.jpg
#49toastiestcoopaPosted 1/7/2013 10:07:24 AM
Buying ff13, hating it, then buying ff13-2 stupidly expecting it to be better and resolving all the things I hated about ff13
Also buying 2 Xbox 360's, after the first rrod'd I should have learnt my lesson, but I bought a second and thats been "fixed" 3 times and still doesnt work, lol
---
"Hippies, hippies... they want to save the world but all they do is smoke pot and play frisbee"- eric cartman
#50dankanefanPosted 1/7/2013 10:07:46 AM
Echidneys posted...
You_Need_A_Life posted...
PS Move. It's actually awesome when it's programmed well in the game, and it's a lot of fun, but so few games actually use it and the majority of them are just shooters.

And of course, instead of improving or innovating, they just slowly let it die and hope people forget about it.

Well, I almost forgot about the Move.

My biggest mistake was actually liking Guitar Hero and Rock Band for a while. Then when DJ Hero came out, I snapped out of it.

I love the Move and I have a lot of great games for it, but mine would be buying into the Rock Band/GH hype too. They were fun games for about an hour. I ended up selling all he games (had RB 1, RB 2, GH 3, GH World Tour, GH 5, Lego RB, Band Hero, Beatles RB) and the instruments to my lil sister for $75 total. Then she sold them all later on down the line for dirt cheap. Waste of money and effort.
---
www.saccitygamer.wordpress.com (My Gaming Blog)
@SacCityGamer ~ www.facebook.com/SacCityGamer