This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The biggest mistake you made this gen?

#71JohnHitman47Posted 1/7/2013 10:32:04 AM
Listening to GFaqs, they told me that bayoneta, binary of domain, vanquish are worth my money but i find them really boring, i learn my lesson never buy a game that you know nothing just because a GFaq member thinks its good.
---
Still waiting for next gen.
#72CrankShaftPosted 1/7/2013 10:32:17 AM
paying full price for any game in the past couple of years. Pay 60 and then a couple of months later its on sale for 30
#73peter_888Posted 1/7/2013 10:34:12 AM
buying fable 3
.... and hoping DA2 was as good as DAO
---
I'm a gamer dang it, not a pc gamer or a console gamer, just a gamer.
#74Dark_Link92Posted 1/7/2013 10:35:42 AM
Either:
Missing the opportunity to buy the Metroid Prime Trilogy.
Buying a 360. Not that this one matters. A shiny PS3 was in its place within a month.
---
Pokemon Black- FC: 0003 3185 8262
Monster Hunter Tri, ID:71YAXZ -EU Server!
#75theshovellerPosted 1/7/2013 10:38:54 AM
Well, this lady said she was a lady, and she looked kinda like a lady, and then...

Oh, you meant gaming! Just, uh... ignore that bit there...

Probably buying Zelda Skyward Sword. I'm having a hell of a time trying to use the motionplus controller to accurately register my swings. Don't know if it's the small size of my room, where the sensor bar is positioned in my room in relation to my windows, or what, but it constantly misreads swings - diagonal slashes don't read as diagonal most of the time, it doesn't want to "charge" when I hold my sword straight up, etc.
#76Dark_Link92Posted 1/7/2013 10:40:59 AM
theshoveller posted...
Well, this lady said she was a lady, and she looked kinda like a lady, and then...

Oh, you meant gaming! Just, uh... ignore that bit there...

Probably buying Zelda Skyward Sword. I'm having a hell of a time trying to use the motionplus controller to accurately register my swings. Don't know if it's the small size of my room, where the sensor bar is positioned in my room in relation to my windows, or what, but it constantly misreads swings - diagonal slashes don't read as diagonal most of the time, it doesn't want to "charge" when I hold my sword straight up, etc.

Maybe your problem is you are acting like you need the sensor bar. You don't. It isn't used. The only flaws I had with the controls were occasional Bow glitchiness and not being able to do that upward spin attack when i needed it.
---
Pokemon Black- FC: 0003 3185 8262
Monster Hunter Tri, ID:71YAXZ -EU Server!
#77bigybriPosted 1/7/2013 10:43:00 AM
My biggest mistake this gen was not buying the "The L of Z OoT" 3Ds bundle. I had it in my hands on black Friday 2011 and wanted to wait for a dual analog
---
The Infinite Improbability Drive is our New Hope
#78Stygma69Posted 1/7/2013 10:45:47 AM
removing "other OS" feature from my release date 60gb PS3, esp. after all the BS ever since.
id be better off going off the grid and run it illegal.... hell, at the very least the console would be worth alot of money on Ebay!!
---
PS3 vs. 360 vs. Wii ??
**** 'em all!
#79GeorgemenPosted 1/7/2013 10:46:46 AM
Not buying the Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle-Earth anthology for 15 euros when I had the chance. Now, there is nowhere to be found.
#80mmpepsiPosted 1/7/2013 10:47:01 AM
Stygma69 posted...
removing "other OS" feature from my release date 60gb PS3, esp. after all the BS ever since.
id be better off going off the grid and run it illegal.... hell, at the very least the console would be worth alot of money on Ebay!!

Blame the hackers.