This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Just Pre-Ordered Anarchy Reigns From Gamestop!

#1RomanBlade00Posted 1/7/2013 7:27:05 PM
I just pre-ordered this game online the day before it is to be released! Just in time! Sucks that it's a Gamestop exclusive since I have to pay tax and shipping unlike on Amazon.

Pre-ordering from Gamestop gets you an exclusive character and two game modes. Who else pre-ordered from Gamestop?

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/11/20/bayonetta-meets-up-with-anarchy-reigns-at-gamestop/
---
PSN: RomanBlade86
#2BurgerTime79Posted 1/7/2013 7:29:19 PM
Had mine reserved on Amazon since September and didn't know Bayonetta was going to exclusive to Gamestop until last week. Hopefully she'll be made available to everyone in the PS Store.
---
Gordon Ramsay, the Mr Resetti of cooking
#3Elswood2112Posted 1/7/2013 7:29:55 PM
I did as well. Gonna have at least one friend with it, so I figured why not since it's only 30.
---
PSN: Elswood2112
Steam/Origin: shirahadori
#4Kira0987Posted 1/7/2013 7:45:44 PM
Nice! Preordered mine last week. It's a shame the marketing for this game is non existent because it looks like a lot of fun but not many people know about it.
---
Soul of the lost withdrawn from its vessel, let strength be granted so the world might be mended.
PSN - Makohazard
#5RomanBlade00(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 7:59:51 PM
You can always sell your copy that you got on Amazon and just buy it from Gamestop.com so you can get the exclusive content right away.
---
PSN: RomanBlade86
#6RoachmeatPosted 1/7/2013 11:39:36 PM
I just hope its one of those titles where its already in the back and they already have it to hand over.

Hey, how many of you would have brought a strategy guide alongside it if there was one, just for the art? Maybe even get some backstory on the folks from MADWORLD on the pages.

Mathilda fun fact 1: The Spiked bat was used by Mathilda's character on more than one occasion in Madworld during the challenge intros.

Y'know, stuff like that.
#7leopoldsharkPosted 1/7/2013 11:51:40 PM
Fun fact: The Black Baron isn't even black (at least that's what the announcers say, don't know if they are telling the truth or not) :)

I wasn't sure if the Bayonetta pre-order bonus from Gamestop was true or not, but preordered from them anyway. Going to pick it up tomorrow morning.
#8RoachmeatPosted 1/8/2013 12:09:07 AM
leopoldshark posted...
Fun fact: The Black Baron isn't even black (at least that's what the announcers say, don't know if they are telling the truth or not) :)

Nice one.

It was Mathilda's intro vid that made me look back at Madworld, and it was there that I decided that yes, she was going to be a fun main.

So far, I've only heard her speak one line of dialogue in the demo. Other than that, its just laughter. Mathilda is taking Rin Rin's thunder as most interesting female from MADWORLD so far.
#9leopoldsharkPosted 1/8/2013 12:11:52 AM
"That's goodbye for Mathilda! It's sad to see her go but it's fun to watch her leave." Hope Howard and Kreese appear somewhere in this game.
#10copycat2008Posted 1/8/2013 12:42:29 AM
have you heard of bulletstorm? lots of action but the game wont hit a 10 out of 10. its one of those games they just put whatever looks cool and dump it in one game without any artistic touch to it. same with anarchy reigns, its a 6 out of 10 its fun in the first few weeks then it will get very boring.