This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's the lamest PS3 game you ever played?

#31retep_onePosted 1/8/2013 6:13:04 AM
FF13
---
PSN: Spectre0415
spectre status recognized......
#32blunderminePosted 1/8/2013 6:14:34 AM
Sounds shapes. Sooo boring.
---
So if Nintendo changed the name of the Wii - U, would they be pulling a U-Wii?
#33AmyUnleashedPosted 1/8/2013 6:19:57 AM
Sonic 06
#34KOTRwhoopsPosted 1/8/2013 6:21:43 AM
Valkyria Chronicles and Disgaea 3.

They were lame to me, I understand thier appeal to others and don't see the as bad games but I found out from these 2 games that I don't like SRPGs, at all. I loved the artstyle and presentation of VC, but the gameplay? No thank you.
---
PLAYING - Torchlight II (PC), Walking Dead (360), Okami HD (PS3)
MOST WANTED - FFvsXIII, GTAV, Ni No Kuni, Tales Of Xillia, Lightning Returns
#35KOTRwhoopsPosted 1/8/2013 6:28:43 AM
Virtue777 posted...
Valkyria Chronicles.

Terrible shooting game with some really stupid "strategy" elements. The aiming feels off, the music is bad, the graphics are bad, and it's a terrible depiction of WW2.

I've just said the same game but from this post you obviously didn't have a clue about what type of game it was.

- It isn't a shooting game
- The stategy elements arenn't stupid if you learn to understand them (which isn't particulary hard)
- The aiming is off as it's based on stats, in this case hit chance. Again it is NOT a shooting game
- The music is not bad, you just didn't like it, it suited the game style (which you did not get) perfectly (subjective)
- The graphics certainly aren't bad - you just don't like the artstyle (subjective)
- It was never a depiction of WWII, this game is fantasy loosly based on the year 1935

Sorry, but you completely missed the point and aim of this game.
---
#36Virtue777Posted 1/8/2013 6:33:10 AM
KOTRwhoops posted...
Virtue777 posted...
Valkyria Chronicles.

Terrible shooting game with some really stupid "strategy" elements. The aiming feels off, the music is bad, the graphics are bad, and it's a terrible depiction of WW2.

I've just said the same game but from this post you obviously didn't have a clue about what type of game it was.

- The stategy elements arenn't stupid if you learn to understand them (which isn't particulary hard)
- The aiming is off as it's based on stats, in this case hit chance. Again it is NOT a shooting game
- The music is not bad, you just didn't like it, it suited the game style (which you did not get) perfectly (subjective)
- The graphics certainly aren't bad - you just don't like the artstyle (subjective)
- It was never a depiction of WWII, this game is fantasy loosly based on the year 1935

No you were playing it wrong. n00b

What's your k/d? Get on my level. blops 2 1v1, psn: 666GUNZ666
---
Coolest guy/gal on the planet: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
#37VigilantStevePosted 1/8/2013 6:34:50 AM
Enchanted Arms

/thread
#38KOTRwhoopsPosted 1/8/2013 6:35:33 AM
Virtue777 posted...
KOTRwhoops posted...
Virtue777 posted...
Valkyria Chronicles.

Pathetic.
---
#39Virtue777Posted 1/8/2013 6:36:45 AM
KOTRwhoops posted...
Virtue777 posted...
KOTRwhoops posted...
Virtue777 posted...
Valkyria Chronicles.

Pathetic.

u give up then? good. get pwned
---
Coolest guy/gal on the planet: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
#40CrimzonHeadPosted 1/8/2013 6:48:59 AM
Virtue777 posted...
KOTRwhoops posted...
Virtue777 posted...
Valkyria Chronicles.

That was painful to read
---
"I never called you a troll because that would imply you were being stupid on purpose." - Loshadt
Don't be scared homie