This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My friend says video games is for lazy out of shape people

#101ShineboxerPosted 1/9/2013 9:12:04 AM
nihilist212 posted...
TheMcKnightMare posted...
Tell that to my 405 bench press..

Lol. RIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.

Ha ha check my twitter..

dude looks strong, I'm actually quite impressed.
---
Intel Core i5-3570K | ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE |ASUS GeForce GTX 660 Ti | G.SKILL Ripjaws Z Series 16GB | 3TB Seagate Barracuda x2 | 256GB Crucial M4 SSD
#102RampantBlattPosted 1/9/2013 9:12:49 AM
All of us can link to Twitter.

Whether it is OUR Twitter or not is another matter.
#103superlativeformPosted 1/9/2013 9:20:02 AM
Had me until lowers IQ...
That's just absurd hahaha. It is a funny thought though, and if it were true, I'd be trying to type with a spoon and poking my eyeball while saying "squishy".
---
Who can we pray to? There are only demons and fiends here.
PSN: Contra_Croix
#104TheMcKnightMarePosted 1/9/2013 9:22:40 AM
Shineboxer posted...
nihilist212 posted...
TheMcKnightMare posted...
Tell that to my 405 bench press..

Lol. RIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.

Ha ha check my twitter..

dude looks strong, I'm actually quite impressed.

Thank you sir!... bodyfat percentage isn't where it needs to be though :(
---
PSN: TheMcKnightMare - Twitter: @TheMcKnightMare
#105pecorrePosted 1/9/2013 9:31:38 AM
I play a lot of video games and spend almost 10 hours a week in a gym. You can do both (and Yes, I do have a job and child, it's possible if you know how to manage your time). People are lazy, not just gamers.
#106You_Need_A_LifePosted 1/9/2013 9:34:10 AM
squon8888 posted...
Shes a personal trainer and says people should be spending their time doing sports, hitting the gym and staying active instead of sitting in front of a TV pressing buttons for hours.

Long term rewards is much greater!

Whenever she meets someone who plays games, she said she feels disgusted. I didnt know but she said video games kills brain cells and lowers your IQ. Her husband is a bodybuilder and feels the same!

I play games a lot, and while I'm in decent shape, I kinda agree.

Whenever I really kick gaming for a while, I get a lot more productive, more active, and feel a lot better. I never get "unhealthy" from playing games, but I sure don't feel as good as I do when I'm more active. You can balance the two, and I don;t think you should be at the gym ALL THE TIME, but honestly, as a long-time gamer, I do think it really is a big waste of time. Gaming, I mean. It's fun, but it doesn't really do anymore more than waste time.
#107justchill433Posted 1/9/2013 9:37:54 AM
lol I'm an engineer and I played football. Your friends an idiot.
---
PSN: s1l3nt_x_cha0s GT: xziT4L3NTZx
*slips of cliff*
#108ThePatrickPosted 1/9/2013 11:29:42 AM
squon8888 posted...
Shes a personal trainer and says people should be spending their time doing sports, hitting the gym and staying active instead of sitting in front of a TV pressing buttons for hours.

Long term rewards is much greater!

Whenever she meets someone who plays games, she said she feels disgusted. I didnt know but she said video games kills brain cells and lowers your IQ. Her husband is a bodybuilder and feels the same!

What a ding-dong

Anyway, almost all nerdlier hobbies can be taken to the extreme and lead to someone not being fit or seeming lazy because they get too into their hobbies to do other stuff. Reading, watching TV, drawing, surfing the web, watching flicks--all of these are physically-inactive activities. *shrug*

But as for her getting disgusted, lol. Whatever, chick! Whenever I meet someone who goes to the gym constantly I think they're probably someone with whom I can't have an interesting conversation. I don't get "disgusted," tho'.
---
Ryuuga Gotoku (Yakuza) series text FAQs available at GameFAQs
PSN: hatoriki_kai, XBL: hatoriki, YouTube: ryled, Twitter: @Hatoriki, Me: Bored