This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My friend says video games is for lazy out of shape people

#61chaosflame108Posted 1/8/2013 12:32:04 PM
Scoutisabelle posted...
Why do people say that spending two hours playing a video game is lazy, but watchig a movie or reading a book for two hours is not lazy?
It makes no sense to me. You're sitting or lying down in all three activities.
People are so ignorant.

Welcome to America dawg.
---
I AM SATANAIL. HE WHO SHALL SET RIGHT THIS DISTORTED UNIVERSE!!!
#62crazyman32Posted 1/8/2013 12:35:05 PM
Scoutisabelle posted...
Why do people say that spending two hours playing a video game is lazy, but watchig a movie or reading a book for two hours is not lazy?
It makes no sense to me. You're sitting or lying down in all three activities.
People are so ignorant.

TC created a joke topic so,don't take this seriously.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that.I apologize for nothing.
#63methosagainPosted 1/8/2013 12:37:26 PM(edited)
squon8888 posted...
Shes a personal trainer and says people should be spending their time doing sports, hitting the gym and staying active instead of sitting in front of a TV pressing buttons for hours.

Long term rewards is much greater!

Whenever she meets someone who plays games, she said she feels disgusted. I didnt know but she said video games kills brain cells and lowers your IQ. Her husband is a bodybuilder and feels the same!

So why are video games the past time of most professional athletes then? Also numerous studies have shown that video games actually increaee ones mental capacity, and that they help keep the brain functioning properly in old age
---
Law of the universe states the strong shall survive and the weak fall by the way, I don't give a damn what idealistic plan is cooked up, nothing changes that
#64bigJimguyPosted 1/8/2013 12:55:18 PM
nintendogamer13 posted...
What i "Should" be doing, is whatever the hell I want. Im not on this earth to please anyone but myself.

This
---
PSN/Gamertag: jrider46
METAL GEAR SOLID 4: GUNS OF THE PATRIOTS
#65king_maddenPosted 1/8/2013 12:56:20 PM
this what im saying, 7 pages of damage control.
#66Devilman_AmonPosted 1/8/2013 1:17:38 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
Ask her what she does to relax when she gets home after working out then tell her that is for lazy out of shape people.

kegal exercises
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#67ShinXaguraPosted 1/8/2013 1:25:44 PM
ComfortablySad posted...
One can play video games and still be physically fit.

This. I exercise almost everyday.
---
You must defeat my SCREAMING DRAGON BULLET to stand a chance.
#68GuardianShadow0Posted 1/8/2013 2:06:45 PM
Lol, bodybuilders. Every one that I've ever met or seen has been the poster-boy for steroid abuse, appearance and personality. There are those that aren't, but I haven't met them yet.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E29iOPSxF94&feature=fvw
#69higherflyerJPosted 1/8/2013 2:12:04 PM
GuardianShadow0 posted...
Lol, bodybuilders. Every one that I've ever met or seen has been the poster-boy for steroid abuse, appearance and personality. There are those that aren't, but I haven't met them yet.

lol same here. My friend is a really good looking dude but his personality is complete ass. Girls are interested until he opens his mouth. I always tell him he should work out his personality instead.
---
PSN - BattleJuiceJ
Xbox Live - BatttleJuice
#70vashtrichamPosted 1/8/2013 2:12:19 PM
As a personal trainer and a gamer since I was a kid this is just stupid everyone has hobbies. You can still enjoy a healthy lifestyle and play video games. She should stop painting people with wide brush because no one will want to train with a jerk
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10